• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how many nsx still exist

One was exported to Dubai and then onto Hong Kong...

Brylek you should insert the information for 2002 to 2005 into the Wiki in the Production Numbers WIKI. That way the information presented is in its own area and won't be clouded with other random posts. This thread for example is about how many NSX's exist (all years). I'd break it down into threads for each year or throw it all into the WIKI. Just a suggestion..;)

Cam, did you export your 02 to Canada first or did it go straight to Dubai? According to Autocheck this car is still in Utah. I will create a separate thread for this when I'm done with all 4 years so then we can start discussing and changing the numbers as we discover facts from members. Adding this info to wiki is not a bad idea after we are done.

How much is the upgrade to a commercial account? I'll donate some funds for the project:)

I will know on Tuesday :).

That's the problem with autocheck...its not as extensive as Carfax for the information it contains.

The Imola was exported out of Florida direct to Dubai so the autocheck records should have stated exported to the UAE. I know my ex-NSX I just sold shows exported to Canada on the Carfax and so will the new Carfax for the Porsche I'm now shipping...

If you want to start earlier VIN's I have them from Ben...send me a PM to discuss.

Cam

Last edited:
I know, the information will never be accurate and this study is only supposed to give us a general idea. I will wait to see what the manager at Autocheck can do for me on Tuesday and we will go from there.

The project is officially dead, autocheck closed my account and the only way for me to contunue would be by purchasing a commercial account which would cost over $500.

I did all I could.

The project is officially dead, autocheck closed my account and the only way for me to contunue would be by purchasing a commercial account which would cost over $500.

I did all I could.

Thanks for all the hard work!

I did all I could.

I don't see why that means the project has to die. If a small group of people work together we can break up the vin's and do the work. I would be willing to work on this project as well.

You could share your spreadsheet and manner in which you did things, and we can get people to all chip in 100 searches!

J

Brylek...The project is officially dead, autocheck closed my account and the only way for me to contunue would be by purchasing a commercial account which would cost over $500. :frown:

I did all I could. :smile:

You did a great job and I appreciate your work. I am with captainjman, what can I do to help? Money/Time?

Even though you're done with the '02s I'll still help :biggrin:

There is a way to continue this, but autocheck will block any account after 100 cars. Because we would need to check 350-400 cars we need 4 members that would each pay $45.

I'm willing to help with money. Let me know who/where to paypal the money to.

Sorry, got a little distracted by the holidays and the NSX 2.0 launch. Here is a 2002 map:

attachment.php

California may be of by a pin or two ;)

Last edited:
Cali FTW:biggrin:

Thanks blue_myriddn, this looks great!

If anyone is willing to help with completing this please pm me.

Thanks for the effort. This is great information for present owners and future owners.
People that are new to the NSX world do not realize how rare these cars really are. Here is the proof that they are more rare than when originally built.
Soon we will be able to use the word "classic". I said soon, because to me a real classic car goes up in value over time, not down. Presently NSXs are still depreciating.

I agree! Thank you for doing this!! I've always known how limited our cars are but to view in retrospect, years later, is fascinating and exciting... :D Thank you again!!

I'll donate $100 to keep the project going. Just let me know who to paypal.

This would be awsome, for $100 we can check another 200 cars. LMR is also going to help so with this we can finish 04-05 and if there will be enough interest we can start with 2001 and lower.

We now need 2 members to run the reports, this should not take more than 15-20 minutes for each person. The most time consuming part of this is entering the data to MS excel which I have no problem doing myself.

I still have a dead stock 93 with 9,400 miles still rocking original tires in good condition

I'm very happy that you kept your car stock all this time but tires is something that you probably want to change every few years ;).

Last edited:
I'm very happy that you kept your car stock all this time but tires is something that you probably want to change every few years ;).

The previous owner bought a bunch of sets before they were discontinued back in the day, so I have a never been used set. They are old, but were inspected to be good

shelf life of rubber is 5-7 years. so yeah they are new but get a blow out on the highway at 70MPH and there goes your mint NSX. all over 500 bucks in new tires

rubber DEGRADES. good luck.

2003 map completed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

For reference, I repeated the 2002 map. Kinda neat to see them side by side

Last edited:
Big thanks to: LMR, betthemortgage and blue_myriddn!

If things go well we will have 2004 done very soon. We need 2 more people who are willing to spend 15-20 minutes running the reports. Please pm me if you are interested.

Great Thread.

You know you can just make a few more free email accounts and the same person can run all the reports. You must be an expert at it by now. I would like to see 1999's up there and I would be willing to pay. I can send $50-100 via paypal, whom do I send it to? Shoot me a PM. Thanks,

Jacob

Great Thread.

You know you can just make a few more free email accounts and the same person can run all the reports. You must be an expert at it by now. I would like to see 1999's up there and I would be willing to pay. I can send $50-100 via paypal, whom do I send it to? Shoot me a PM. Thanks,

Jacob

I was thinking about it but i'm afraid they will notice that the IP adress is the same.

Back