• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal Facebook Group

You cars and coffee ppls are crazy. Soooo early. Maybe if I went to bed at a decent time I could wake up to go but 6 am just too early lol. We need an after hours meet that starts at 7 pm haha

I changed the group from secret to closed temporarily this way you guys can click on link in my sig and request to join. It is mostly in secret status so you cant even request. I do this since the group has gotten very large and very active. I will change it back to secret in 48 hrs.

220 members now. I might have to add a 3rd admin member. That position open (mexicans do not apply).

eso_es_racista.gif

The group is set as "Secret" so its no longer searchable or can be seen by non members. Only members can add members into the group and that can only happen if they have them in their friends list. If you know someone on your friends list that is a member then have them add you. If not you can friend request me and I will add you.
Link to my FB:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008616036057
Message me when you add me and I will add you to the group.

Back