• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal Facebook Group

I know it's probably bad luck to post it but I've never been pulled over in my NSX. I must be a good girl! :biggrin:

My S2000, now that's another story. :frown:

DSC_2989070501Busted.jpg

DSC_2990070501Louisianatrooper.jpg

Patty, not be a jerk, but I am so happy you took a pic of that crown Vic. That license plate is awesome!! Hahaha.

Btw if you think that's bad. I have laminated all my tickets since I was 16. I figure if I have to pay a huge amount for them I'm somehow obligated to display them in a fun and hilarious manner.

Patty, not be a jerk, but I am so happy you took a pic of that crown Vic. That license plate is awesome!! Hahaha.

Btw if you think that's bad. I have laminated all my tickets since I was 16. I figure if I have to pay a huge amount for them I'm somehow obligated to display them in a fun and hilarious manner.

Jonathan, I don't know if I have all of my tickets. In 1983, I received a letter from the DMV (yeah, you weren't even born yet!) that said if I got one more ticket that year, I was going to lose my driver's license. I think I got two in my 1970 Datsun 510, one in my 1982 Prelude and one in a company rental car. I managed to keep it. :redface:

Jonathan, I don't know if I have all of my tickets. In 1983, I received a letter from the DMV (yeah, you weren't even born yet!) that said if I got one more ticket that year, I was going to lose my driver's license. I think I got two in my 1970 Datsun 510, one in my 1982 Prelude and one in a company rental car. I managed to keep it. :redface:

Lol that's awesome! I only have kept the big tickets I have received. I don't count the occasional parking ticket or fix it ticket.

As much as I enjoy going fast I can say that I have never received THAT letter from the DMV. :biggrin:

So it seems our driving situation is similar patty lol. I had to hire an attorney just to keep one off then go traffic school for other. Otherwise I would have lost lincese and got kicked from insurance :/.

John, do you have a laminated ticket for indecent exposure from all the streaking you use to do :p

So it seems our driving situation is similar patty lol. I had to hire an attorney just to keep one off then go traffic school for other. Otherwise I would have lost lincese and got kicked from insurance :/.

John, do you have a laminated ticket for indecent exposure from all the streaking you use to do :p

Jason, he was born way after streaking, as were you. I, on the other hand, was born at a time when I was 16 years-old when it became a fad (early 1970s). Yep, I did it on a couple warm summer nights, in North Hollywood, with the neighborhood kids. I was quite tan and the first time one of the neighborhood boys saw me he accused me of having my bathing suit on. We would all hide in the buses when a car went by. I have happy memories of those times. :smile:

John, I know you must be a wizard with wires but your screen name makes me think you like to take a wizz on wires. :biggrin:

That would be a shocking experience:wink:

That would be a shocking experience:wink:
:biggrin: ^ Good one, Les.

BTW, we were both at Ramon's today. I saw his newest toy. He installed my new cord on my Valentine1, since the old one was a POS. I just thought IF there happens to be a drive on New Years Day, I want my V1 to work. :hint: :hint: :smile:

I seem to get a lot of time on the SoCal FB considering I'm not acually on it LOL. Robert, you can call me out all you want but it's not going to happen. And Regan I'm not on the NRA FB either as I don't agree with a lot of what they stand for even though I'm an avid shooter, and I won't shoot you unless you shoot at me first.:tongue: BTW, who the hell is Notlim Mar?

Be careful of what you guys say as I have spies on there.:wink:

Last edited:
And Regan I'm not on the NRA FB either as I don't agree with a lot of what they stand for even though I'm an avid shooter, and I won't shoot you unless you shoot at me first.:tongue:

So I'm all good as long as I don't miss eh Les? :wink:

I'll tell you next time we talk.

Yep, cause I don't.........:wink:

lol. Les will miss....... The first shot maybe but that trigger thingy, he won't miss the barrage or bullets going out that barrel lol.

I seem to get a lot of time on the SoCal FB considering I'm not acually on it LOL. Robert, you can call me out all you want but it's not going to happen. And Regan I'm not on the NRA FB either as I don't agree with a lot of what they stand for even though I'm an avid shooter, and I won't shoot you unless you shoot at me first.:tongue: BTW, who the hell is Notlim Mar?

Hahahah! Wow... I am just now seeing this... its all good Les, just messin with ya... Cant wait for meets and drives soon! Notlim Mar is VampNSX here on prime...

Just sent in request!

Hopefully I can network with some good NSX Prime members through this Facebook group!

Please help me find a extra spare drivers side OEM front side marker.

Thanks!

- Jowe

Back