• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal Facebook Group

Request sent

The difference is I do it intentionally to make fun of slang lol.

Yeah, I thought so. :smile: I think that some people are just lazy with correct spelling. They don't really care enough to make it correct even though they probably could if they wanted to.

I have a dumb phone which means I have to go through 3 or 4 letters sometimes to get the right one for a text. My son has a smart phone and types a gillion words a minute but he'll still use the one letter abbreviations, where I spell everything out and use punctuation. He's not dumb but he doesn't care.

Hey, here's a photo of him at a Halloween party this past weekend. I didn't realize it was for a party, and thought he just changed his look. Do you guys know who he is?
121027Kyle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I am totally using your sons idea next year. Genius, I get to wear a suit and drink a beer! Your daughters costume is cute as well. I would have said what Adrian did......wait, no I would have guessed right :p

Now that I look at it, what kind of suit is that, mine looks exactly like it. Good taste :)

Last edited:
I am totally using your sons idea next year. Genius, I get to wear a suit and drink a beer! Your daughters costume is cute as well. I would have said what Adrian did......wait, no I would have guessed right :p

Now that I look at it, what kind of suit is that, mine looks exactly like it. Good taste :)

^Jason, I have never seen my son in that jacket so I'm not even sure it's his.

My daughter is a zookeeper at the Sacramento Zoo so she normally wears pants and a polo shirt, and always comes home from work dirty, but she loves her job. I think she enjoys wearing the sexy little outfits every Halloween just to be girly for a change.

IMG_9269%20120915%20Christa_zoo_zps6d534805.jpg
ChristaOct_2011.jpg

IMG_9286120915Christa_zoo.jpg

^Sept. 15, 2012 during the River Otter training demonstration.

120118Christa_FRU431.jpg

^Jan. 18, 2012 during the annual Flamingo round-up for check-ups.

I think every girl likes to wear those costumes lol. If Nicole's weren't so.....ummmm risqué I suppose I'd post those lol. Your cute nurse or German beer girl costume changes when you put it on a taller person hehe. On a different note, both your kids aren't into cars patty? One should drive the s2k next time ;)

Edit: just realized one or both are up north

Last edited:
I think every girl likes to wear those costumes lol. If Nicole's weren't so.....ummmm risqué I suppose I'd post those lol. Your cute nurse or German beer girl costume changes when you put it on a taller person hehe. On a different note, both your kids aren't into cars patty? One should drive the s2k next time ;)

Edit: just realized one or both are up north

Jason, my son has zero interest in my cars. He calls me a Cork: Car Dork. My daughter likes the NSX but they both drive automatic RSXs and neither one knows how to drive a stick. Oh, I also told them both, that when I die, I don't want either one to get my cars. They are horrible about keeping their own clean and they go to car washes. :eek:

Jason, my son has zero interest in my cars. He calls me a Cork: Car Dork. My daughter likes the NSX but they both drive automatic RSXs and neither one knows how to drive a stick. Oh, I also told them both, that when I die, I don't want either one to get my cars. They are horrible about keeping their own clean and they go to car washes. :eek:

I call first dibs on your Lbbp Patty, I'll reserve payment with shoulder massages.

:biggrin:

LOL Adrian you are on this site like the old socalcivic days. I have been on Prime for like 8 years with less than 150 posts. I have more on SCC. I use Prime for info and I dont have a facebook anymore. Got rid of FB in 2009 never looked back.

Wow, So Cal just sucks, doesn't it? Walked along Crystal Cove State Beach today, after breakfast at Pacific Whey, after Cars and Coffee, in Irvine.

121110CrystalCoveKents.jpg

^Nov. 20, 2012. Photo of Crystal Cove State Beach, by Kent C.(iPhone), S2000 owner and friend. I wish he could go on our NSX drives.

Last edited:
Not everyone gets to live by the beach lol. Get a pic of all the chp who try to pull us over :p

Not everyone gets to live by the beach lol. Get a pic of all the chp who try to pull us over :p

I know it's probably bad luck to post it but I've never been pulled over in my NSX. I must be a good girl! :biggrin:

My S2000, now that's another story. :frown:

DSC_2989070501Busted.jpg

DSC_2990070501Louisianatrooper.jpg

Last edited:
Back