• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Synth19 Imola Orange NSX Build

The final package... This is literally the best fitment I've ever had, pretty happy with this setup. FRONT 17×8 +30 (with 10mm spacer) and Rear fitment is 18×10 +25 (with 20mm spacer). Tires are Falken 452′s in 215/40/17 and 265/35/18.

6987650900_18b19afaed_b.jpg

Extremely envious of your very particular setup.

Man I wonder if I will ever own a imola? Your car is breathtaking in my opinion and my wife thinks I'm nuts to want to add yet another NSX to the stable

Thank you all for the kind words. I am humbled as many of you have been my inspiration!

Yes... you should all know I have been Synth's inspiration. Being humble I don't wish to speak of it too much but... synth looked at my NSX and said "oh wise master, how can I follow in your footspteps and make a gorgeous NSX?"

I showed him the path after he proved worthy of the ancient knowledge. It pleases me that he now inspires others.

Last edited:
L m f a o

yes... You should all know i have been synth's inspiration. Being humble i don't wish to speak of it too much but... Synth looked at my nsx and said "oh wise master, how can i follow in your footspteps and make a gorgeous nsx?"

i showed him the path after he proved worthy of the ancient knowledge. It pleases me that he now inspires others.

synth; is that the oem silver finish of the advans? or did you have them refinished?

thank you.

synth; is that the oem silver finish of the advans? or did you have them refinished?

thank you.

OEM. I was debating on powdercoating them a darker color but decided not to for two reasons...

1. I already have darker wheels
2. I'm sorta not feeling bright centercaps with dark wheels.....

Last edited:
Awesome thanks man. I think the oem silver finish is perfect.

It's a classic color for a classic looking wheel.

OEM. I was debating on powdercoating them a darker color but decided to for two reasons...

1. I already have darker wheels
2. I'm sorta not feeling bright centercaps with dark wheels.....

Looks Gorgeous! Still my Favorite Color! I was hunting for a nice Imola at
a fair price for the past couple of years with no luck. Finally had to get back
in the NSX Saddle and ended up with a Spa Yellow! My Wife asks me now:
So you've had Red & Blue, will you keep this Yellow? I answered, probably only
until an Impola presents itself ... LOL!

Awesome NSX, Tastefully done Mods too! Just right! Enjoy:wink:

It's funny... I feel like I'm aspiring to be you in too many ways... lol. I, too, have an imola (painted '92) and everything I want done to it you already have!

and, I've begun digging into photography quite a bit. I bought a nikon d5100 for my wife and I got to play with it some before she took possession of it. Just out of curiosity, what are you shooting with? if you don't mind =)

I have to admit something. When I started looking at NSX's I wanted an imola/imola. My girlfriend at the time said "if you buy a car like that, and especially in that color, I will not get into it with you... ever".

So I didn't. I looked at a few other colors and thought silver is very classy... and I bought silverstone/silverstone. I love the car, and she is no longer around, but I always wonder "what if I had"... sorta like the feeling you have after a hot girl smiles at you a bunch of times and you leave the bar never having talked to her. "what if I had..."

Last edited:
Back