• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JonMonkey's build thread

I really like this thread :) I keep missing my 1991 NSX.. The entry price is kind of steep today (although twice the price for the car, I make four times the money now.. so wtf is my problem? LOL!)

After what seems like forever I have finally installed my new body pieces and am awaiting time for paint. I can not wait to see what this car looks like with fresh paint and all one color again.

1000004929.jpg1000004187.jpg

So far I got the front bumper replaced with a new Mode4 bumper and an 02 front lip. Also added a Seibon carbon hood, a set of Downforce TCRC side skirts, Downforce carbon side vents and a set of Pride carbon side mirrors.

1000004919.jpg
1000004920.jpg

While I was waiting for the exterior parts to come in I started some work on the interior. I wrapped the door panels in black alcantara and added the Euroboutique carbon switch panels. Currently waiting for Euroboutiqu to add some carbon to my door handles.

Back