• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group buy: titaniumdave's non-compliance parts

**This is a third party group buy. Payment will be made directly to titaniumdave. Minimum number for GB is 5, maximum is 10. GB ends 6/1/2012. Product will ship when GB is closed. Payment in full required when GB is closed. Products will ship after payments are received. Shipping standard UPS**

I spoke to titaniumdave and he offered a group buy if we can get 5 buyers on some of the non-compliance beam bushings, toe links, front pivot clamps, and sway bar links or any combination of. He will need prepayment but turnaround is pretty fast.

If you don't know what these parts are ask and I will explain but they will make the NSX handle better and much more predictably near the limit. His beam bushings also allow for more camber adjustment.

Here are your choices:

1) Heavy duty toe links and beam bearings, regular $895, GB price of $795(save $100).

2) Add a set of compliance clamps for a total $945(save $150).

3) Add a set of adjustable sway bar links for a total $1205(save $205).

949ec0ee.jpg

1. Turbo2go
2. Ryu
3. Kuni
4. Audax

Last edited:
What about a set for #1 & #3. I literally have a set of clamps being shipped to me this week from him. Bad timing... :frown:

Maybe he'll include my set in the group buy also. I know.. i'm always a special case.

Ryu that's not a problem. I'll add you in.

i'm still considering this dave. My $1000 is like your $10,000. :redface:

Let me contact tidave and ask him if he can include the clamps he's currently shipping to me as credit for this gb.

lol... Ok. Just to be clear for everyone: GB. Is for #1 at $795. If you add options, you can get even bigger savings. But you don't have to buy it all to be included in the GB.

Last edited:
What effect do these upgrades have on ride harshness?

Audax from what I've been told, not a whole lot; However, the near-limit handling is VERY different. More predictable and a lot more confidence-inspiring. No sudden changes in alignment after the bushings have absorbed maximum energy and suddenly release it. These mods are pretty much mandatory for any of the track guys but in general we are talking about a more stable car.

TitaniumDave's parts are the best in this area. The bushings and toe links really improve the car's rear end behavior and are the most critical. The front pivot clamps are helpful on the track, and the sway bar end links allow easier corner balancing and track adjustments. Dave says these parts will outlast anything else out there. Maybe some of the more experienced track guys can chime in.

Lud, sorry, my first time. I asked tidave to make a vendor page and edited the main post. Thanks.

Last edited:
1. Turbo2go
2. Ryu
3. Kuni
4. Audax

Just talked to Dave about these goodies over the weekend.

Will there be a beam core swap option available?

I don't know if he has a beam to use as a core but I'll ask.

I already have the clamps installed and the toe links (awaiting install) and I Need the bushing... Would I be able to purchase the bushings alone?

Thanks!

I already have the clamps installed and the toe links (awaiting install) and I Need the bushing... Would I be able to purchase the bushings alone?

Thanks!

You are the second person asking me so I will ask Dave and see if I can make that option available too.

Ryu, Dave has OK'ed your purchase and he will count your clamp purchase towards the GB if you want to buy the other parts and get the bigger discount.

I am interested in 1 and 3, already have Dave's front clamps. What is the price?

Thanks!

Yes, but Dave said that is a very low margin item. He will give you a set for $475. If you are interested put your name on the list, this is going to go in soon.

I have Dave's front clamps, rear beam bushes and toe-links. Along with KW V3's, Dali R&T swaybars, Type-R upper and lower bars, Carbing front tower brace and my own geometry settings the whole set-up makes for a great fast road car or moderate track work...

Well worth the money to transform the car into a sharp handling tool. It's great having a supercharger or turbo but handling is the true key to enjoyment if you like corners...

Last edited:
I have Dave's front clamps, rear beam bushes and toe-links. Along with KW V3's, Dali R&T swaybars, Type-R upper and lower bars, Carbing front tower brace and my own geometry settings the whole set-up makes for a great fast road car or moderate track work...

Well worth the money to transform the car into a sharp handling tool. It's great having a supercharger or turbo but handling is the true key to enjoyment is you like corners...

That must be very tight...

I am interested in 1 and 3, already have Dave's front clamps. What is the price?

Jorligan, Dave said $1065 for #1 and #3. Add your name if you want the set before I close the GB.

Back