• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group buy: titaniumdave's non-compliance parts

is this groub buy still available?

Dave are there any instructions on how to insert the beam bushings?

I installed the toe links, clamps, and sway bar links. Very nicely made parts.

NSX Beam Bearing installation instruction

1. Remove rear beam assembly from vehicle. Consult service manual for removal.
2. The steel lined rubber bushings will need to be pressed out from the aluminum beam. This is a delicate operation in order to not damage the aluminum beam.
3. Select a bushing driver that is approximately 1.86” in outer diameter. Use driver and hydraulic press to remove bushing. Make sure that the bushing is driven straight and true or cracking of the beam may result. Clean and smooth bushing bore of all surface defects.
4. To install bushings, coat outside surface of bearing holder with Loctite 603(or equivalent). Press bearing holder in so that retaining clip groove will be showing on the back side of the bearing holder.
5. Install retaining Spiral lock into bearing holder once installed.
6. Install step down bushings one at a time. Offset step down bushings should be positioned so holes are closest to the center of the car to reduce negative camber. Use a 16mm A-arm bolt to align the second bushing with the first when it is installed.
7. Replace beam into car.
8. Align car.

is this groub buy still available?

I made 3 extra sets so I can extend the GB for the complete package. I have all parts listed in stock at my regular prices if you don't want the full set.

E-mail me with what you need and I can get you what you need.
Thanks,
Dave
[email protected]

Received my toe-links and beam bushings today....quality parts, thx Dave.

the shipping box also read "Worth 2 sec. a lap":confused: but did not specify if its more or less, so, its time to put it on the track and verify.

Glad you like the parts.
"2 sec." is an average, individual results may vary:wink:
Let everyone know your results!

Back