• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group buy: titaniumdave's non-compliance parts

I am going to close this group buy soon, if anyone else is interested speak up now.

Updated list, anyone else in before I close it? Guys this is one of the best mods you can do to tighten up the handling of the NSX.

1. Turbo2go
2. Ryu
3. Kuni
4. Audax
5. Jorligan (please confirm yes or no)

Updated:

1. Turbo2go
2. Ryu
3. Kuni
4. Audax
6. V-tecpwr

Last edited:
When can we close? Did you want us to contact TiDave individually?

LOL... I said until June, so that's when I'll close it. You in a rush? I will get payment info from Dave and post here.

Updated:

1. Turbo2go
2. Ryu
3. Kuni
4. Audax
6. V-tecpwr
7. Liftnot

One day left!

Last edited:
Jorligan confirmed. List right now is:

1. Turbo2go
2. Ryu
3. Kuni
4. Audax
5. Jorligan
6. V-tecpwr
7. Liftnot

Jorligan confirmed. List right now is:

1. Turbo2go
2. Ryu
3. Kuni
4. Audax
5. Jorligan
6. V-tecpwr
7. Liftnot
8. Wtcox

Dave,
can you post TiDave paypal info?
does he have all these in stock or he has to make them?
Tim

He is making them all at once. Yes, I will post shortly. Thanks everyone.

Thanks for setting this up and taking the time to respond.

Please e-mail at '[email protected]' so we can set up payments. I usually ship USPS Priority unless otherwise requested, FEDEX services are available as well.

Your beams can be shipped to me and I can press the bearings in for you, cost $25, or I can send the bearing sets and your local shop can install them.
I have (1) beam I can exchange, deposit is $500 which will be a separate PayPal payment. My beam will be exchanged in the order deposits are received. Beams need to be shipped FEDEX.

Please state the parts you want by number, and how you would like to have the items shipped and if you want to exchange the beam I have:
#1. Toe Links, Beam Bearings $795
#2. Toe Links, Beam Bearings, Compliance Clamps $945
#3. Toe Links, Beam Bearings, Compliance Clamps, 4 Sway bar links $1205
#4. Toe Links, Beam Bearings, 4 Sway bar links $1065
#5. Beam Bearings ONLY $475

Thanks again and I look forward to getting everyone their new parts!
Dave

Dave is your PayPal address your email address? I want to send payment. I'm taking the whole thing... Bearings, toe links, sway links and clamps.

Last edited:
TURBO2GO
'[email protected]' is the PP account. Please drop an e-mail so we can make sure the shipping is correct and I can keep track of all of the details. I look forward to completing the GB, so let's get the payments in and finish it up!

For delivery, I have one set of beam bearings in stock, the rest are being made at this time, all other parts are in stock. If we are doing beam exchanges I have one ready to go so please e-mail me right away to get the schedule set.

I will post the beam exchange schedule on this thread so everyone knows where it is.

Thanks again
Dave

Payment sent. Thanks Dave.

Thanks for those who have paid and moved the GB along, here is the order so far:

Paid

1. V-tecpwr
2. Turbo2go

Awaiting payment:

Ryu
Kuni
Audax
Jorligan
Liftnot
Wtcox

E-mailed.

I'd suggest PMing those who signed up. I just happened to stumble across the updated thread.

Back