• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX Rejuvenation build

Looking good...

How are you liking the 25mm on the rear? In some angles it looks too extreme but from the back, it looks just about right.

I thought about going 25mm myself but most likely will go 15mm back, nothing in the front... at least not yet.

Looking good...

How are you liking the 25mm on the rear? In some angles it looks too extreme but from the back, it looks just about right.

I thought about going 25mm myself but most likely will go 15mm back, nothing in the front... at least not yet.

I feel that the wheel can go wider in the rear. Fitment isn't aggressive at all. No the font owe er is a different story. I've already managed to bend the top of the fender out. Waiting to roll both fenders and quarter panels this week.

heads up, if you have a yellowed/rotted tank it may be ready to split and you may want to replace it (ask me how I know)

heads up, if you have a yellowed/rotted tank it may be ready to split and you may want to replace it (ask me how I know)
Are you referring to the coolant tank?

Are you referring to the coolant tank?

Yes, He is referring to the coolant tank. My 1991 lasted till 2003 and then split at the seam and I am now on my second which "may" reaching the end of its life here soon also. I Did atleast paint my current one to maybe help with the situation. Last but not least, NICE job on the Car very clean...... I also am an owner of a 1991 Berlina Black/Ivory car and know what a pain in the butt that black is to keep clean.

Nice job.

I would have done without the spacers to save those fenders. IMO looks better as well.

Nice job.

I would have done without the spacers to save those fenders. IMO looks better as well.

The car needs a paint job soon anyways. I'm going to try and gently massage the fenders back in and roll em.

Went to my First car show with the NSX this weekend. Had a great time.

For anyone wondering about the Window Banner, I was invited to be in the Stance East booth. Basically its a FB/IG/Twitter blog/site that feature stanced out East Coast cars. Check them out on Facebook or on their site at www.stanceeast.com

Last edited:
Your car looks great! Congratulations on being invited to be in the stance booth.
Thanks a lot. The car came along way since I bought it. Im really loving it this year. Driving is so much easier when your not swaying all over the highway. Once I get my rims in, I should be stanced pretty good.

Got my fenders rolled yesterday, I had a problem with the passenger side. I had a good size crack in the aluminum and while rolling made it a little worse. Guess that gives me the excuse to repair and repaint it.

Had to go to the store for diapers, then realized the trunk wasn't big enough, lol. Huggies riding shot gun

- - - Updated - - -

Also ordered new lug nuts to go with the wheels.

Last edited:
I would try to repaint only the parts that need it.

You would be amazed at what a professional paint correction can do.

Well I really need front and rear bumpers done. Hood and both fenders. There are also spots on the sides that need repaired. Not looking forward to the paint bill when that time comes.

Got my wheels on tonight. I am so in love with this car.....

Also installed my Nurburgring decal as well.

A few changes have been made just before the car goes into Hibernation. A new set of Zinardi floor mats, along with a new (to me) trunk carpet, and a New set of 265/35/18 Yokohama S Drives.
I ordered my tires about a month ago just to put on before the car goes into storage, and yesterday I took my rear wheels off to lower the rear and this is what I discovered.

Its funny, because it was only my RR that had this problem, my LR was perfectly fine. I had the car aligned in the spring, here is the print out.

So today I got my tires mounted and well see how long these will last.

My new floor mats

Decided to plastidip my trunk prior to installing the new carpet. I found a few small what looked to be screw holes in the trunk that I filled, dipped and installed the carpet. Now I just need to look for the side carpet.

I also attached a few randoms for fun.

I also just passed over 90000 miles :(

Not much new is going on. The NSX is tucked away at my Grand-Fathers under a cover for the next 4 years being taken out occasionally to keep the miles going up. I really regret not bringing it to Germany with me.

Bit of an update. Even though I cant see or drive my NSX who says I still cant order some parts for her. I just placed an order with Mark @ Pride for the Seibon Type "R" Hood, Rear Valance and Rear Wing. I am on the waiting list for the Wing, and hopefully should recieve the parts by the new year.

I am also in the process of Ordering a Momo Tuner wheel, with the NRG hub and v2 quick release in Carbon. Those too should be in around the new year.

I am still on the hunt for a tow hook cover and light switch "knob". So if you have an extra or can point me in the right direction, please let me know.

What is your wheel specs? What are your tire specs? How muxh lower did you go than stock? I love the way your car sits and how flush your wheels are. What are all your apesifications?? Please PM me.

Last edited:
Got my fenders rolled yesterday, I had a problem with the passenger side. I had a good size crack in the aluminum and while rolling made it a little worse. Guess that gives me the excuse to repair and repaint it.

Had to go to the store for diapers, then realized the trunk wasn't big enough, lol. Huggies riding shot gun

- - - Updated - - -

Also ordered new lug nuts to go with the wheels.

I wish people would buy the correct lug nuts with rotating seats so they don't damage the wheels...

^ Thanks for the kind words.

Not much of an update, but I have been hoarding a few parts at my friends place. The wife and I made a deal that if I do not buy a car while I am in Germany then I can still purchase parts for the NSX from time to time.

So I made a few purchases, for the interior I picked up a Momo Tuner Wheel, NRG hub and Carbon Fiber quick release. For the exterior, a Seibon Carbon Fiber "Type R" vented hood, rear spoiler and rear lower valance. That will just about all I will do for the exterior. I still need to get the front end repainted as there are spider cracks all along the front lower valance and I am missing the toe hook cover. And to finalize the suspension I picked up a set of Comptech sway bars and Source1 end links.

Next on the list, but probably not until the fall will be Pride Lightweight or V2 exhaust, headers, and test pipes. I also need start on the maintenace of the car again. New o2 sensors when the exhaust gets replaced, and I need to take care of that pesky oil leak. Only thing left to replace is the cam plugs and axel seals and hopefully that will take care of that problem.

Last edited:
Pictures as promised. Even though I havent been able to see the parts physically my good friend has assured me that they are in great shape. Thanks again to Mark @ Pride for great customer service.

Just ordered Pride's V2 dual burnt tips, headers and non resonated test pipes. Also, just over a month before I get to see the old girl. First time in over a year.

So many new parts.

Last edited:
Pride1.jpgPride2.jpgPride3.jpgPride4.jpgPride5.jpgPride6.jpg

Recieved a few pictures from Mark prior to shipping out my parts.

Back