• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Virgin 2005 LBBP with blue

See:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1625979&postcount=23

Member YINZER (Pitts, PA, home of the PITTSBURGH STEELERS) pointed this one out in another thread several days ago. I'll front him off 'cause he woulda banged it by now if he desired. He's LOOKIN'!

Well this LBBP add is active as of a moment ago and I put it up here hoping some NSX Primer hits it.

VIN: 5S000118

Good:

-no front lic plate holder mounted
-shift knob pristine
-drvr seat bolster stellar
-wheels good, apparently tires good, too, with Conti's

Bad:

-if salesdude jacked that E-brake lever any more to 12 o'clock high he would have ejected all passenger(s)
-lower front airdam debris could start a minor brush fire

$78,985 and it could/would be yours. P-car dealer :redface:
I'd be PROUD to own it, but have not queried any data bases (c-fax, yada yada). It's worth a gaze.

I drove past the dealership today en route to grocery shopping when a flash of powder blue caught my eye. Had to stop by on the way home. This dealership gets such an eclectic variety of cars. Sometimes a Spyker, usually a GT3 or two, and usually at least on Ferrari - looks like they replaced the Testarossa that was in the upper showroom for the longest time with a much better red car!

The blue NSX looks really clean and is probably pretty happy chilling amongst this crowd.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Agreed! Beautiful! :)

spotted that one a while ago when it hit Autotrader - it sure is purdy. Premium price though, but I guess that is to be expected with an ultra low mileage 2005

Looking for a LBBP with BLK interior, if anyone knows one in good condition. Buying immediately.

Thanks guys.

Anil,

I knew you were going to get another one. It was just a matter of time. What happened to the Porsche?

Long

they always come back

to bad you lost an NSX-r replica we all dream about

Prob the best NSX-R clone you will see in the USA.

we want to know why you wanting to get another one.

138,212 views on your other build thread its the highest viewed build on Prime

we thrive to be like you LOL

Last edited:
they always come back

to bad you lost an NSX-r replica we all dream about

Prob the best NSX-R clone you will see in the USA.

we want to know why you wanting to get another one.

138,212 views on your other build thread its the highest viewed build on Prime

we thrive to be like you LOL

If you saw in the other thread as Anil posted... It was an AMAZING car, but not the right car for what Anil wants/needs at this point.

I can relate to this 100%. The NSX-R rep was nearly perfect, but fully built and daily-reliable etc.

It's safe to say a nice LBBP/Blk 02+ with minor mods will suit his needs perfectly, and indeed look awesome as well.

Back