• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Blue/Black NSX-T 6-spd VIN JH4NA85S000050

Status
Not open for further replies.
2005 Long Beach Blue w/Onyx interior, 6-spd Manual, VIN JH4NA21685S000050 – 20,639 miles

The car is located in Edgewater, NJ. PM me with any questions.

Price $69,500

I am the second owner, this car is very close to flawless. It has been very well cared for and stored in my garage and has never seen rain during my ownership. It has a clean Carfax/title and absolutely no excuses and believe me I am very picky. I have serviced it at my local Acura dealership which basically consisted of oil changes and a recently replaced battery, I have all service records. There are no engine modifications, only tasteful upgrades. There is a 3M front clear bra installed, along with 3M tint (50%) on the rear window, driver/passenger windows. I replaced the entire stock Bose audio system with the SoS Proformance Audiophile System (Stage 2 separates). This system features a 540 watt amplifier, 10” subwoofer and enclosure, 6.5” coaxial door speakers, and separately mounted tweeters. This system was professionally installed and is powered directly from the battery, not the rear power module located in the engine bay. The CD changer was removed and the amplifier was installed in its place on a mounting board. I have a custom OEM double din console wrapped and painted in matte black. I installed the Pioneer AVIC-F90BT with the i-pod interface cable located inside the glove box. The ashtray door still opens but there is a slight rub. The tweeters were mounted below both door vents and directly above the door speakers. This install was done very clean and sounds so much better than the stock unit while adding more functionality. I had KW V3’s professionally installed and tuned. This included an alignment and corner balance, I still have the spec sheet available. I replaced the OEM wheels with Volk GT-V’s Titanium Gunmetal w/polished lips 18/19. The fronts are 18x8.5 (+33) and the rears 19x9.5 (+36). The tires are Toyo T1R Proxes, fronts 215/35/18, rears 275/30/19. I have driven less than 3k on these tires so there is plenty of tread remaining. The interior is kept immaculate including the condition of the leather and upholstery. This is a non-smoking car with a brand new set of floor mats. The owners manual, both remote key fobs, both master keys and the valet key are included. This is a pristine example of the final production year NSX in a stunning color combination with some modern upgrades. I have had an amazing experience owning this car and I have met some great people here on Prime that I will keep in touch with and that I consider to be friends.

006.jpg

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

f498cfbd-735d-4fa0-b09d-dbe21f955c51.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

076.jpg

078.jpg