• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$695.00 CT engineering supercharger install

So , We have had a TON of inquiries in regards to installing the Supercharger that everyone in the community is buying :)

If you do not know what I am talking about BUY ONE. They will not be that cheap anytime in the near future again.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/170951-CT-Engineering-Supercharger-kit-91-05-NSX

We decided to offer a discount on installing them.

ONLY $695.00 for the basic "low boost" installation. Targa or coupe.

We also offer dyno services, Gauge installation or anything else you would want.

Any install over and above the basic kit will be discussed on a case by case basis.

Basic installation can be done in less than a day. Drive to us and leave with MORE POWER the same day!

Call 513-683-0223 to schedule.

Thanks!

Source 1 Automotive

Thanks for the service!!

This is awesome!! I wish I was closer, because I'd be in on the group buy and would feel very comfortable trusting Source with my car!!

I paid more than double that for my install.

Thanks for the service!!

Our pleasure. Figured the more boosted NSX's the more fun NSXPO's will be :)

This is awesome!! I wish I was closer, because I'd be in on the group buy and would feel very comfortable trusting Source with my car!!

We are close enough! Were doing one for a guy in NC already. About the same distance.

I paid more than double that for my install.

Our "normal" price is higher but not near double.

That is cheap. People should jump on this deal.

Thanks Ric. Hope all is well with the car!

I'm on that list... Will be coming from NC.

In addition, Source is a NSXPO 2013 sponsor! No other reasons needed!

Lary B installs them. He did my Pops AutoRotor and fixed a few other issues while it was there. (He's like 45min-1hr min from you)

Brian, perhaps you can also put a list of items some of the older NSX owners should look out for and the ways you can help them verify their NSX is in tip-top shape before they install the blower.

I'm thinking...
* fuel pressure testing (i.e. pump/filter health)
* ignition system inspection (i.e. spark plugs)

Other add-ons while they're doing this such as
* I/H/E

note: in my car.. my exhaust system was free flowing enough and my fuel pump was stronger than stock it required tweaking the stock CTSC tune to get the AFRs perfect.

Good luck friends! Source1 is a great vendor and supporter of the community.

Brian, perhaps you can also put a list of items some of the older NSX owners should look out for and the ways you can help them verify their NSX is in tip-top shape before they install the blower.

I'm thinking...
* fuel pressure testing (i.e. pump/filter health)
* ignition system inspection (i.e. spark plugs)

Other add-ons while they're doing this such as
* I/H/E

note: in my car.. my exhaust system was free flowing enough and my fuel pump was stronger than stock it required tweaking the stock CTSC tune to get the AFRs perfect.

Good luck friends! Source1 is a great vendor and supporter of the community.

We do an inspection prior to install on all cars for FI.

We make sure fuel is good, Filter, Plugs, plug gap etc. We also do compression tests to verify health. Last thing we want is for one to blow up after WE installed it. Luckily (currently knocking on wood) we have never had a failure. Even at 12psi on stock block on my old turbo car. But yes, I agree these things need to be inspected prior. And we always interview the customer for previous work done, maintenance items that may be needed and possible upgrades to go along with the FI. Such as Exhaust, headers etc.

Thanks for the kind words RYU. We always appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lary B installs them. He did my Pops AutoRotor and fixed a few other issues while it was there. (He's like 45min-1hr min from you)

Larry is a great guy. We work very closely with him and help each other out regularly when needed. If nsxot1c needed an install closer to home I would recommend Larry no question. We also offer pickup and drop off services for the out of town folks. That service is used regularly. Case by case pricing of course. But for a 1 day install the drive here and home is most of the fun!

Last edited:
Good luck getting Larry. I've been on his waiting list over a year now.

Back