• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mode4 Ver2 Test Fit

Ok guys i may have to get back on this bumper, the more i see the more i like & it will go well with the new clear polycarbonate headlight project i'm finishing up.

I actually like the gold wheels on the Brooklands Green. Any rear shots of that Gurney Flap thing on the NSXR spoiler? It looks pertty cool from the front/side proifile, but wondering how it looks from the rear.

Chrome or polished wheels should look great with your car color

The polished doesn't do as much for the green as the gold does, chrome looks good on anything but doesn't enhance the look of the car. If I were to change, I would probably go with a brushed face, black windows & inner barrels.
My old wheels....rather boring.

I actually like the gold wheels on the Brooklands Green. Any rear shots of that Gurney Flap thing on the NSXR spoiler? It looks pertty cool from the front/side proifile, but wondering how it looks from the rear.

As reqested:

Does anyone know how to change bulbs for corner lights on mode4 bumper?

OKI-BOY. My front turn signals are not screwed in like they are on the oem bumper, they are just wedged in there. Take a flat head screwdriver and cover it with a microfiber towel and you can pry off the turn signal from the inside edge.

Thanks, thats what Mike Cruz said. I'm worried I may damage paint/bumper doing that...even with towel.
I will attempt again....

My paint guy was shocked when I told him this bumper was aftermarket. He said fitment was spot on.

DSC_0875.jpg

changing turn signal

...Or you can unmount a popup. You should have enough space to replace the bulb

Removing PopUp worked. No need to push turn signal they were easy to get to with headlights out.
Thanks in a major way.

My paintshop guy insisted on some minor improvements before painting.
20140411_183928.jpg
As you can see on the later pictures he also grinded down the hard sharp defined lines. He ment it would look more like the lines of the old OEM front.
I agree with him, the lines were originally a bit too sharp. But atleast it gives us all the option to keep them or not.
Here testing the new DRL's.
20140428_170608_Richtone(HDR).jpg
Here. Finally back on the ground. A lot has been done this winter, ill add a few shots more for those who might be interested.
20140430_214247.jpg20140430_215512.jpg20140430_215557_Richtone(HDR).jpg
And a couple more.
20140430_215424.jpg20140430_215437.jpg
So to sum up. Its the downforce 2k2 rear valence and kite skirts in OEM fitment.

Last edited:
Back