• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mode4 Ver2 Test Fit

18/19 wheels

Care to share some info on those wheels? What you call boring, I call intriguing!

I liked the wheels but feel they didn't do anything for my car/brooklands.
I liked the wide lips and how they opened up to show calipers and rotors.
They would look better on another color. I somewhat regreted it when I saw them on the buyers black nsx.

Favorite image of wheels...
Although the caps say BBS, I think they were actually TSW.

Last edited:
This bumper is one of my favorite mods. I enjoyed changing faces.:biggrin:

Like everyone else who has done this mod, i LOVE it! And now i have new wheels to freshen up the look. Sorry not sure how to make the picture bigger.

Before
IMG_2792.jpg

After
IMG_2872.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! it certainly does take on a new personality with the new wheels. Your car looks crazy good too! how are you for scrapping the chin spoiler where you are? I know in Calgary, that probably wouldnt last long.

Chin spoiler

Thanks! it certainly does take on a new personality with the new wheels. Your car looks crazy good too! how are you for scrapping the chin spoiler where you are? I know in Calgary, that probably wouldnt last long.

So far, so good. The only issues I have is objects/rocks hitting bumber and lip while driving on hwy.

mode4 bumper

hi i just recently put a mode4 bumper on my 1994 nsx and was wonder if you know where i can get the cross bar made for the opening where the grille sit.
thanx!

Back