• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&C Saturday March 8th

Hey Guys,

I want to have an NSX meet at Cars and Coffee this saturday March 8th at 8-8:30 am. So far the weather forecast is 71 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain on the horizon (but if it does rain it's a deal breaker for me.)

*** UPDATE ***
Pre Roll Out Time-- 7:30-7:45am
STARBUCKS
8150 S. Maryland Pkwy.
LV, NV 89123

Copy this list and add your name is you want to attend!

1. Jarrod
2. Narbz

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I want to have an NSX meet at Cars and Coffee this saturday March 8th at 8-8:30 am. So far the weather forecast is 71 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain on the horizon (but if it does rain it's a deal breaker for me.)

Copy this list and add your name if you want to attend!

1. Jarrod
2. Narbz
3. Butch
8.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to it!
bc

1. Jarrod
2. Narbz
3. Butch
4. Tom

Finding a parking space will be quite difficult if we are not there a bit before 8am.

TG

Last edited:
Butch just informed me that he's going to arrive at C&C before 8am to try and hold some spots for us.

Me, Jeff, and Narbz will meet at the Starbucks and arrive at about 8 am to C&C.

Jarrod

I had such a great time with you guys! We had great conversation, great NSX exposure (announced twice on the PA loudspeaker heard by Butch), and delicious breakfast. Looking forward to more prime-time parking location (thanks to Butch and his son Steve). Thanks to Narbz for the great pics.

Jarrod

I've been dying to bring mine out to meet you all so I can finally look like I belong, but I had to work that weekend. I have also been helping a coworker tear down his new S2000 with a rod thru the block so my last 3 weekends have been a little busy. I'm having the "clear bra" installed on my car next week due to all the rock chips I've gotten in the short time I've had my NSX here. I'll let you all know how it goes. Hope to catch you all on the next meet.

Jon

Back