Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 120

Thread: NSX on Carsales

  1. #1
    Registered User MLCNsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    NSX on Carsales

    I am not too sure who is selling the NSX on Carsales, but there wouldn't be too many manuals around with such low k's.

    I should add, I noticed that the seller said they have purchased another NSX with very low mileage, I wonder if it is an auto!!! If so, I am not too sure that I would be selling the manual, mind you, the prospect of owning a low k manual and a lower k auto has some appeal

  2. #2
    NSXPrime Platinum NSX9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Adelaide..Australia
    Posts
    200
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the car on carsales is in beautiful condition and has been replaced with a NA2 coupe 6 speed man. I havent seen the new one yet but undersatnd it is also in perfect condition.
    95 Targa, Midnight Pearl, Manual

  3. #3
    Registered User MLCNsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NSX9 View Post
    Yes the car on carsales is in beautiful condition and has been replaced with a NA2 coupe 6 speed man. I havent seen the new one yet but undersatnd it is also in perfect condition.
    I haven't seen a low k NA2 manual advertised, which is a bit unfair!!! Bloody insider trading!!! When they mentioned that they had a very low k car I thought they must have purchased the 4,000k auto that was advertised recently.

  4. #4
    Charter Silver NSXBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney,NSW, Australia
    Posts
    1,063
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The black and red na1 look tidy I think low $70ks is decent final price and they are manual. For all those looking for manuals good to check out those available now.
    97' Red Targa Widebody, Gruppe M exhaust and airbox, K Craft Earth kit, Cantrell Concepts CAI, XenonDepot 4300K HID, CF Type R style Spoiler, Tein RA's on 18"/19" Volk GTC, Stoptech BBK.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    326
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLCNsx View Post
    I haven't seen a low k NA2 manual advertised, which is a bit unfair!!! Bloody insider trading!!! When they mentioned that they had a very low k car I thought they must have purchased the 4,000k auto that was advertised recently.
    Mate, there are lots of people who think that you having your white one and they can't is unfair! :P

  6. #6
    Registered User MLCNsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noisuf View Post
    Mate, there are lots of people who think that you having your white one and they can't is unfair! :P
    Haha, the difference is that mine was advertised, so anybody could have purchased it!!! I didn't see a low k NA2 advertised, not that I would have necessarily purchased it, but still would have liked to have had the option

  7. #7
    Charter Silver NSXBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney,NSW, Australia
    Posts
    1,063
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt see a low k NA2 but low k NA1.
    I think AU-NSX has one of the lowest NA2, he had around 8,000 prior to NSX Tasmania drive.
    NA2 good condition low ks manual over $110-120K now in my opinion excluding 02+ headlights.
    97' Red Targa Widebody, Gruppe M exhaust and airbox, K Craft Earth kit, Cantrell Concepts CAI, XenonDepot 4300K HID, CF Type R style Spoiler, Tein RA's on 18"/19" Volk GTC, Stoptech BBK.

  8. #8
    Registered User MLCNsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXBOX View Post
    I didnt see a low k NA2 but low k NA1.
    I think AU-NSX has one of the lowest NA2, he had around 8,000 prior to NSX Tasmania drive.
    NA2 good condition low ks manual over $110-120K now in my opinion excluding 02+ headlights.
    I doubt that Mike would be selling his, so I suspect it has come for somewhere else!!!

    In relation to the value, who knows, the asking price on the NA1's seem to be on the rise, although that doesn't mean that they are selling for that price. You can now buy a low k 2000-2005 360 Ferrari for a lot less than what you are suggesting the NSX is worth, that being said, I had the NSX serviced last week at Brighton Honda for $190 - try getting a 360 serviced for that

    Not to mention, they are common!!!

  9. #9
    Charter Platinum AU_NSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Toorak, Melbourne
    Posts
    1,895
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXBOX View Post
    I didnt see a low k NA2 but low k NA1.
    I think AU-NSX has one of the lowest NA2, he had around 8,000 prior to NSX Tasmania drive.
    NA2 good condition low ks manual over $110-120K now in my opinion excluding 02+ headlights.
    Well no-one bought mine and it's not advertised either because guess what... It's not for sale!!

    I am curious like you David, where are these cars hiding and how does one get onto this secret squirrels list of black market NSX's???

    NA2 good condition low K's manual... $150K by the end of the year... Is my bet! Look at prices in Japan now!

    PS. Also just got home and checked that it is STILL in the garage... So no def not mine...
    1998 NSX - Stock
    1991 NSX TT - Not so stock...

  10. #10
    Registered User s2kadrenalin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It certainly makes something like this, a very interesting import in a few years time (if/when) the import laws are changed around local car manufacturing.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-NSX-...item2a37e37626
    Former NSX Owner

  11. #11
    Registered User MLCNsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AU_NSX View Post
    Well no-one bought mine and it's not advertised either because guess what... It's not for sale!!

    I am curious like you David, where are these cars hiding and how does one get onto this secret squirrels list of black market NSX's???

    NA2 good condition low K's manual... $150K by the end of the year... Is my bet! Look at prices in Japan now!

    PS. Also just got home and checked that it is STILL in the garage... So no def not mine...
    I figured it was not yours, but I haven't seen too many other NA2's with low k's, so somebody must know where it came from?

    Just over $53,000 Australian for the 2004 NA2 in the UK on ebay, take a punt buy it now. If they do change the laws you could make a killing, if they don't, you would need to move to the UK!!!

  12. #12
    Registered User Cambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tamworth, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First post JJ? Such a lurker.

    All this NSX price inflation makes me feel less guilty about spending money on my car. haha...
    Red NSX
    CW DC2 Integra Type R
    Black CBR1000RR

  13. #13
    Registered User JJ208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The red 02 on ebay uk is a Cat D car - from memory equivalent to repaired write off here. Still a bargain though!

    Also now a red NA2 manual targa on carsales, very well priced - will go quickly I think.
    1991 Honda NSX (Berlina Black) | 2007 Evo 9 on E85 - Sold | 2000 Honda Integra Type R (CW) - Sold

  14. #14
    Registered User s2kadrenalin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that will sell quite quickly too.

    If I wasn't in a new job on my 2nd day doing probationary pay I'd snap it up myself!
    Former NSX Owner

  15. #15
    Registered User MLCNsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ208 View Post
    The red 02 on ebay uk is a Cat D car - from memory equivalent to repaired write off here. Still a bargain though!

    Also now a red NA2 manual targa on carsales, very well priced - will go quickly I think.
    I must have missed the NA2 on Carsales, assuming you were talking Australia? If you don't mind me asking, where was it, how much was it, was it manual and how many k's?

  16. #16
    Registered User JJ208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLCNsx View Post
    I must have missed the NA2 on Carsales, assuming you were talking Australia? If you don't mind me asking, where was it, how much was it, was it manual and how many k's?
    Yep - it did go quickly!

    Was a 98 Targa Manual, red with beige interior: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...t;PCAA&sdmvc=1

    Owner was asking for $78k.
    Last edited by JJ208; 04-02-2014 at 17:47. Reason: Added link
    1991 Honda NSX (Berlina Black) | 2007 Evo 9 on E85 - Sold | 2000 Honda Integra Type R (CW) - Sold

  17. #17
    NSXPrime Platinum NSX9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Adelaide..Australia
    Posts
    200
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I believe it sold on the 1st phone call to a guy from SYD for full price, it was the exact car he had been after. Sounded like a very nice car, 1 owner, all original etc.

    If the new owner is on Prime.....congratulations!! and lets hear the story!!
    95 Targa, Midnight Pearl, Manual

  18. #18
    Registered User rollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    107
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NSX9 is correct!

    A mate of mind bought it and he is extremely happy with the purchase !

    It is def a bargain had!

    I will tell him about the forums

  19. #19
    Charter Silver NSXBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney,NSW, Australia
    Posts
    1,063
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As rollie mentioned a friend bought the 98' single owner red with beige T 6sp from WA. Sold in a day!
    $77800!!!! bargain ! 92,000km full service history.
    Car will be coming to sydney in 2 weeks.

    And yes some 360's are less than some NSX's.
    Ferrari's have downward pressure from new models. The new NSX didnt have the same because it's so different and has gotten stronger.

    I'm going to start another thread about NSX insurance because they are undervaluing the NSX.
    97' Red Targa Widebody, Gruppe M exhaust and airbox, K Craft Earth kit, Cantrell Concepts CAI, XenonDepot 4300K HID, CF Type R style Spoiler, Tein RA's on 18"/19" Volk GTC, Stoptech BBK.

  20. #20
    Registered User MLCNsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXBOX View Post
    As rollie mentioned a friend bought the 98' single owner red with beige T 6sp from WA. Sold in a day!
    $77800!!!! bargain ! 92,000km full service history.
    Car will be coming to sydney in 2 weeks.

    And yes some 360's are less than some NSX's.
    Ferrari's have downward pressure from new models. The new NSX didnt have the same because it's so different and has gotten stronger.

    I'm going to start another thread about NSX insurance because they are undervaluing the NSX.
    Thanks for all of the info about the NA2 on carsales. I am not surprised it did not last long at that price there wouldn't be too many around and that looks like it would tick all of the boxes.

  21. #21
    Registered User felixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    221
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the NA2 you are talking about! A very nice example indeed.


  22. #22
    NSXPrime Platinum NSX9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Adelaide..Australia
    Posts
    200
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Felix is it yours???? Judging by that big grin it must be????
    If so congrats!!! Its gone to a great owner......good on you for being so quick, you needed to be!!!

    Cheers Scott
    95 Targa, Midnight Pearl, Manual

  23. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    326
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NSX9 View Post
    Felix is it yours???? Judging by that big grin it must be????
    If so congrats!!! Its gone to a great owner......good on you for being so quick, you needed to be!!!

    Cheers Scott
    I'm actually eagerly awaiting Felix's reply to this.

    If I ever sold mine (which will never be the case), Felix is the sort of person that would make the departure slightly less painful. He is who we'd all want our NSXs to go to if we had to sell.

    Felix would be grinning as it's an NSX but yes, I hope the extra grin means ownership.

  24. #24
    Registered User JJ208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not Felix's - owner might introduce himself here soon.
    1991 Honda NSX (Berlina Black) | 2007 Evo 9 on E85 - Sold | 2000 Honda Integra Type R (CW) - Sold

  25. #25
    Registered User felixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    221
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys not mine!! I met up with the owner last night as he picked it up that afternoon.

    It's got that old Honda leather smell

    Thanks for the kind words though Michael!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NSX on Carsales
    By MLCNsx in forum Australia
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 23:58
  2. $19k NSX on Carsales
    By NSX-SA in forum Australia
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 03:43
  3. Cheap NSX on EBAY
    By SigEpUCI in forum New Owners & Car History (1st Gen)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2000, 09:39
  4. Recieved my NSX on Friday
    By sgeorge in forum NSX Owner Discussion (1st Gen)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2000, 15:45
  5. Takata Dome NSX on pole!
    By Honda F1 in forum NSX Owner Discussion (1st Gen)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2000, 16:29

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •