• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

There is a NSX being sold on carsales for 250k and had 6000kls on it. i looked at this exact car 4 months ago however it had 29000kls on it and the guy wanted 205k. I’m 100% it’s the same car as the number is the same. I found it via a Honda dealer saying they know where a like new NSX is. But I didn’t want to spend that much. Something smells funny here

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1993-honda-nsx-manual/OAG-AD-19074596/?Cr=3

Hmm now back up at a dealer....

And? http://www.flyautohaus.com.au/auto/467/1993_Honda_NSX

God I miss that car!

11082370_1586579988253550_7679405964118158919_o.jpg

Last edited:
Plus buyers premium at 5% is $152,250. Seems about right for a nice original manual car.
Look forward to hearing from the lucky new owner!

Plus buyers premium at 5% is $152,250. Seems about right for a nice original manual car.
Look forward to hearing from the lucky new owner!

The car was a good spec but had lots of scratches and stone chips that would require respraying. It was also missing the driving lights and had a painted front lip, which would suggest it had probably been hit in the front at some stage. Nothing a few grand wouldn't fix unless it was a hard hit!!!

The car was a good spec but had lots of scratches and stone chips that would require respraying. It was also missing the driving lights and had a painted front lip, which would suggest it had probably been hit in the front at some stage. Nothing a few grand wouldn't fix unless it was a hard hit!!!

Funny you say that - I was noticing the front and rear lip / valence was body coded... Thought it was a bit strange. Good price for an aussie manual though.

I guess what people are asking and what they are getting are two different things. That being said, your old car is probably the best spec NSX I have seen on Carsales in a long time. In fact dare I say, I'd even contemplate selling mine at that price!!!

I thought and hoped it would've been an empty threat!
Screenshot 2020-10-19 124640.jpg

Haha, I decided I'd advertise it and see what happens. I'm actually not too fussed about whether or not I sell it, but given I've been doing about 200-300 kilometres a year it's hard to justify paying the insurance and registration.

So we will see what happens, but to be honest I'd be just as happy to keep it as I would to sell it!!!

Cheers, David

Haha, I decided I'd advertise it and see what happens. I'm actually not too fussed about whether or not I sell it, but given I've been doing about 200-300 kilometres a year it's hard to justify paying the insurance and registration.

So we will see what happens, but to be honest I'd be just as happy to keep it as I would to sell it!!!

Cheers, David

I'm guessing you'll sell it pretty quickly....
My bunky replacement hasn't moved in a couple years too :tongue:.
Side note - are you on the FB NSX Australia owners group?

Back