• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am buying nsxprime from Lud

For some time now i have been in talks with Lud to purchase my favorite site on the web...we have agreed to a price.The transition will be seamless.I look forward to carrying on his level headed amazing stewardship.

I remember talking to Lud about this a bit at the last NSXPO. He said he was getting pretty worn out from the years of running the website and was looking to pass the torch. We talked for a bit and he said that unfortunately no one really wanted to step up and buy it from him but DocJohn. I encouraged him to try and find somebody, anybody but DocJohn as I think we can all agree that the website will rapidly deteriorate especially with the gaudy new black & yellow color scheme is is planning to implement, but in the end Lud deserves his well earned break, so I think we will simply need to grit our teeth and try to endure the change in management.

I would encourage some of our more deep pocketed members to step up to the plate and consider counter offering DocJohn's offer with a bigger number. It really is your chance to spend some money and help future generations of prime members.

1524722_10202514981214136_1472596482_n.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bWWITF5fTMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you to Lud for holding the torch for so long.

And thank you to docjohn for taking on the task of keeping us all so blessed with the greatness of NSXPrime.

I don't have the fully executed agreement back yet, John. I don't want to accuse you of premature celebration but I need to get all signatures on it and then file original with Clerk.

I don't have the fully executed agreement back yet, John. I don't want to accuse you of premature celebration but I need to get all signatures on it and then file original with Clerk.

pm sent...thanks Bob.

Tried your cell but no luck.

Heading back into my hearing in 5. Please confirm consent to para. 17(c)(1) re dispute resolution through Amer. Arb. Assn. ASAP. Send me txt. Can't pickup in courtroom

I'm going to have my legal contact you.....I want local to me arbitration rules to be in effect....thanks again

If you need funding, john, I'd be happy to forward financing through my small private equity company. It just requires a small but majority and controlling interest equity share by the PE. I'll be offering shares for sale to the general community soon after and we can split any paid in capital in excess of par.

Profit.

Thanks...interesting thoughts,,,,I do plan on increasing revenues through ads.....we also want to improve the platform on mobile devices.

For some time now i have been in talks with Lud to purchase my favorite site on the web...we have agreed to a price.The transition will be seamless.I look forward to carrying on his level headed amazing stewardship.

You are going to get SO laid.

I'd suggest a member paid content business model unless the mobile device platform minimizes obtrusive and unrelated advertising. Especially if there aren't comprehensive metrics for advertisers.

If you decide the PE route, we'll be able to classify your payments as dividends and subject to 15% tax instead of whatever your income tax bracket is at now - which I suppose is quite elevated since you're buying Prime.

........................but i hardly know her......................

Still waiting for the "April Fools" post from Doc...............................

We should probably just bring prime Public after this transaction... Ticker symbol NSXP.

John I need you to check your vm NOW and refrain from further public discourse. Check the routing number for the wire and confirm Hal has a valid PoA and efax Cindy in my office. Please no further commentary on prime

Back