• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOLD 1997 NSX-T, Spa Yellow/Onyx, JH4NA2161VT000322

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1997 NSX-T, Spa Yellow/Onyx, JH4NA2161VT000322

CURRENT MILEAGE: 48500
COLOR (EXT/INT): Spa Yellow/Onyx
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Scottsdale AZ
CONTACT VIA phone 858-204-7459
PRICE: $48,000

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4 including me

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Clean Autocheck. Carfax has one note that they cannot provide verification of, so I had an inspection completed by Elwood Motor Sports to get clarity. Please see attached assessment.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) See above

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) The car was repainted

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? We have receipts dating back to 1999. Since I purchased this car in 9/2010 it has been maintained by Science of Speed.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

New tires – BF Goodrich G-Force
Car was just at SOS for oil change etc and Wade can talk to you if you have questions about mechanical components

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Mods: Fundamentally, a stock car!
-Cantrell CAI
-"Anytime" (Borla) Exhaust
-Eibach Springs (have stock)
-Momo shift knob (have stock)
-Color coordinated floor mats
-Light window tint on sides and rear
-Honda Hood and Center Cap emblems
-Yellow painted calipers
-CD changer
-Trickle Charger (SOS installed)
-iPod connector (SOS installed)

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER) - I have lots of pictures but I am having a hard time figuring out how to get the pictures I uploaded into the gallery to connect to this. The name I put on the gallery was Wishd4Sale.

This beauty in rare color of Spa Yellow (1 of 84) is in fabulous condition and has been a true garage queen. I have only driven her 7000 miles since I purchased her in 2010. Please call for questions or request of additional pictures

Radley Acura in Virginia did the PPI for the previous owner and it checked out perfectly. Ramon Quintana of Niguel Motors did our PPI and it passed his inspection as well.

Attachments

• Elwood.pdf
    227.7 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC_6039.jpg
    DSC_6039.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 566
  • DSC_6063.jpg
    DSC_6063.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC_6041.jpg
    DSC_6041.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 559