• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bishop’s Castle drive 7-19

Its about time for our annual journey to Bishop’s Castle. Lets plan on meeting here at 10 am, drive [URL="https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Cinemark+Tinseltown+USA+and+XD,+East+Cheyenne+Mountain+Boulevard,+Colorado+Springs,+CO&daddr=38.329211,-105.1054716+to:Bishop+Castle,+12705+Colorado+165,+Rye,+CO+81069&hl=en&sll=38.358288,-104.849258&sspn=1.567877,2.90863&geocode=FZ7kTwIdtOPA-SFzDwopVC7x6Sl9daSdgEQThzFzDwopVC7x6Q%3BFXvbSAIdwTe8-SkJ9NlPHn4UhzHUTJO2GbHfTA%3BFQ7ERAIdomO8-Sn56JH-cO4ThzGXhfz8WtajIg&oq=tinsel&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=9&via=1&t=m&z=9”]this route[/URL] to the Castle, head to Canyon City to do Skyline drive and lunch, then head back home.

Who’s in?

Dawk
Milehighnsx
Honcho
Wagyshag
Badnsx

Last edited:
This one has a dented tip damaged during shipping. I am getting a brand new replacement, but insurance will not let me run the current one. :( It's probably going back to Japan once I get the new one.

will be there :)

Huh.....how will the insurance know?

Titanium turns gold and then blue with heat. ;) Don't want to risk them finding out. It sucks having this gleaming piece of Ti just sitting in my garage though. :(

Will, can you re-post the route? The link doesn't work.

Gonna have to back out- my little one's swim lesson got rescheduled to 9:30. :( And I had been watching Best Motoring togue videos to get psyched up...

Gonna have to back out- my little one's swim lesson got rescheduled to 9:30. :( And I had been watching Best Motoring togue videos to get psyched up...

Well that sucks, if anything changes let us know. I'm still pullin for you to make it somehow, we need more NSX's on these drives:frown:

- - - Updated - - -

I am out this Sat. Have to go to 3 different bday's.

Tell them you'll take one of them on the drive for their b-day gift and come anyway lol:tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

Will,

Did you want us to meet you somewhere off of I-25 by Park Meadows or off of the Lincoln exit so it'll be three of us heading down there?

I had a good time today guys for 1/2 the drive until I had to cut it short and head back home because of this http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-when-the-ABS-modulator-is-going-bad-on-my-91

Sorry if I made you guys wait for me, I tried to call Will and Paul but there wasn't very good cell service up there and therefore couldn't reach anybody.

I figured that I would just head back home because I didn't want my brake pedal going to the floor at the speeds we were doing :tongue: but hopefully the brake flush will solve the problem (fingers crossed :confused:) Reference the link I posted to see the details. Hope to see you guys on the next drive I am usually free on Saturdays and can make it to most drives.

Last edited:
Back