• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome Drive on June 23rd

LMR

Legendary Member
Our first drive of the year will be same awesome one we did at the end last year. If you missed it last time then you don't want to miss it this time. We will be meeting at 23750 PCH in Malibu at 7:00 am leaving at 7:30 sharp!!

We will have lunch after the drive.

Be sure to fill up with gas before coming to the meeting spot.

Post here or on facebook if you can go, if you have a guest and if you are having lunch.

1. Les +1 (Lunch)
2. Robert (Lunch)
3. Tim (Lunch)
4. Akbar (Lunch)
5. Craig +1 (Lunch)
6. Alan (Lunch)
7. Riley (Lunch)
8. Regan
9. Jimmy
10. Adrian (Lunch)
11. Brian +1 (Lunch)
12. John
13. Brent +1 (Lunch)
14. Maria
15. Serge
16. Mike (Lunch)
17. Mark ?
18. Danny +1 (Lunch)
19. Ryan (Lunch)
20. Stuart +1 (Lunch)
21. Ti (Lunch)

Last edited:
I'm planning on being there solo and for lunch. I'm flying in from Colorado just for this. I can't drive a stick yet but think I'll be good to go in another 3 weeks.

3 of "US" will be there. Me, Myself, and I. Jill is off that day but will have company at our summertime B&B (friend from texASS)

Hey......I just noticed by looking at these RIP dates (signature line) that I'm setting a new personal record for the longest I've kept an NSX without selling it or wrecking it.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey......I just noticed by looking at these RIP dates (signature line) that I'm setting a new personal record for the longest I've kept an NSX without selling it or wrecking it.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Its only a matter of time...............:wink:

Imma maybe.....Malibu is quite the drive for me

I won't be going after all. I drove my S2000 a mere 20 miles in Colorado and it killed my arm. Ain't no way I can drive my NSX for a meet. :(

I won't be going after all. I drove my S2000 a mere 20 miles in Colorado and it killed my arm. Ain't no way I can drive my NSX for a meet. :(

It's an NSX and California not an S2K and Colorado.:tongue:

Sorry that you're going miss this drive. Still hope to see you soon and that your arm gets better.

It is worth driving to Malibu for this drive, trust me.

Spill the beans on what's going to be so special about this drive please....

I'm next to 91X in Murrieta, and your drives always seem to start so darn farm away and too damn early. LOL

Spill the beans on what's going to be so special about this drive please....

It's an awesome route/roads that we will be driving. You will have to come to find out for yourself. You can PM me or go the SoCal FB page for more details.

I'm next to 91X in Murrieta, and your drives always seem to start so darn farm away and too damn early. LOL

Most of the best routes/roads are north of LA.

Like the sane goes the early bird catches the worm or in the case of drives it beats the traffic.

If you know of any good routes in your area setup a drive and post it here and on FB.

It's an NSX and California not an S2K and Colorado.:tongue:

Sorry that you're going miss this drive. Still hope to see you soon and that your arm gets better.

Yeah, I'm sorry too! I planned this trip just to go on this drive. I thought the arm would quit hurting much sooner than it is going to. :frown:

Well there is this little mountain called Palomar that’s pretty much one of the best places for this kinda thing in all of So Cal that we could try out someday :wink:

Well there is this little mountain called Palomar that’s pretty much one of the best places for this kinda thing in all of So Cal that we could try out someday :wink:

Highland Valley Road / Couser Canyon / Mesa Grande / Engineer Road / West Lilac Road / Old Julian Hwy.........all in the vicinity of Palomar Mountain and SoCal----and these drives could include a restaurant stop at the YELLOW DELI in Valley Center

Last time we did Palomar only 1 person from the SD area showed up:wink:

Highland Valley Road / Couser Canyon / Mesa Grande / Engineer Road / West Lilac Road / Old Julian Hwy.........all in the vicinity of Palomar Mountain and SoCal----and these drives could include a restaurant stop at the YELLOW DELI in Valley Center

Why don't you guys down there setup a drive like I mentioned in an earlier post here:wink:

NSX drive in San Diego County

Last time we did Palomar only 1 person from the SD area showed up:wink:

Why don't you guys down there setup a drive like I mentioned in an earlier post here:wink:

"something" tells me that very few OC/LA people would show up. I already have a route planned with destination lunch at Yellow Deli. Who is interested? Here's the starting point: (check photos attached / 360* panoramic view all the way to downtown San Diego, Catalina Island, Palomar Mtn...........RSVP if interested and we will pick a date.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...469ece775ac8d!8m2!3d33.1090666!4d-117.1771852

"something" tells me that very few OC/LA people would show up. I already have a route planned with destination lunch at Yellow Deli. Who is interested? Here's the starting point: (check photos attached / 360* panoramic view all the way to downtown San Diego, Catalina Island, Palomar Mtn...........RSVP if interested and we will pick a date.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...469ece775ac8d!8m2!3d33.1090666!4d-117.1771852

Would best if you started a new thread for your drive. It will get more attention than in a thread of a previous drive.:wink:

Back