• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&C Central NJ - September 28 - Special NSX Day

Hi Folks,

Dave Wasenda coordially envites us to join him for a special NSX day at Cars and Coffee Central NJ on September 28 from 8:30 - 11:00

Complimentary coffee and donuts!

To register, please go to http://www.carsandcoffeenj.com/

Please reply to post if you think you may attend so that Dave can coordinate parking.

Attachments

• CCNJ - 9-28-14 - NSX Day.jpg
    CCNJ - 9-28-14 - NSX Day.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
I'll be there!

I'm in.

I am off September 28th. Weather permitting, I will be attending. Hope to see a few fellow forum members in attendance.

The weather forecast for Sunday looks spectacular! 82 degrees and 0% chance of rain. If this holds up, I will definitely be there!

Ughhhhh......my car is in PA getting an AEM Infinity installed so I will be bringing the R8 this time.

Hello All,

Please come on by on Sunday.

We will set aside special parking for the NSX's.

I help run the meet so I'll make really nice space for our NSX's.

We should have over 100 cars of all different types.

Here is a link to past meets we have done.... http://www.carsandcoffeenj.com/cars_and_coffee_nj_photo_gallery.htm

Free coffee and donuts for everyone.....8:30am to 11:00am

Moto Business Park
400 Rike Drive
Millstone Township, NJ 08535

Be Great to See You,
Dave

Last edited:
The posted C&C site isn't resolving correctly.

I'm 85% on attending this event on Sunday. Weather does indeed look pretty nice this weekend.

I just registered...haven't been to an event in some time so will be happy to see everyone again.

Tytus

Im sick but hopefully I wake up and Im good to go.

Im sick but hopefully I wake up and Im good to go.

What's the "over/under" on "The Kid" attending? I'll take the spread!!!
I'd be there, but have a standing tennis commitment first thing in the morning.
Enjoy!!!

With his preemptive post saying he's not feeling well, I wouldn't make that bet at 1000:1.......lol

Was nice to see everyone today....lots of nice cars and the infamous SOS car, which I had no idea was residing in NJ now.

Agreed, the turnout today was AMAZING! And rpm217, even The Kid showed up! This was my first Cars and Coffee and certainly won't be my last. Dave, thedon, GSV, Alex, FF Drifter, nice to meet you guys as well..

Great meetup guys, thanks for organizing it. All the cars looked amazing. I'm so jealous of Don's Imola... man that color is gorgeous. Loved that red/tan 02+ also. Regret not meeting all you guys, had to cut my visit short.

Great turnout today. I had to park in the back due to not driving the NSX. Like it said in the flier, it was NSX day so plenty of prime parking. We need more NSX get togethers.

I have a few photos that can be seen here:

http://tony.dejoie.photography/Automotive/Central-Jersey-Cars-Coffee/

img20140928-094149-X2.jpg

img20140928-094205-X2.jpg

img20140928-094226-X2.jpg

img20140928-101849-X2.jpg

Back