• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast Mini NSXPO - Official Announcement - May 15 -17 - Raleigh, NC

Hello all - see following updated count on attendance. Looking like a great turnout.

1. 99NCNSX -FS
2. robbiedawg - FS
3. Syndicate - HFS
4. alec_fields - HFS
5. BrianB -HFS
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P - FS
8. joseja1979 - HFS
9. Combatdad - FS(?)
10. xory72 (Darrin) - HFS
11. TPhong
12. kboose07
13. JohnWayne - HFS
14. Arizsun215 - HFS
15. redbird92 -HFS
16. allstar - FS
17. Venom2049 - HFS
18. DynoDave - HFS
19. Lud - HFS
20. Tomcat - S
21. Travis V - FS

Well I plan on arriving around 10am. I was planning on cruising through NC State campus with a few NSXs and then getting lunch. Want to join?

That could work! I may stop by John's depending on the time for lunch and also clean up the car etc. at his place. We will call you when we get to Raleigh area and see where everyone is at.

That could work! I may stop by John's depending on the time for lunch and also clean up the car etc. at his place. We will call you when we get to Raleigh area and see where everyone is at.

Invitation to anyone getting into town early on Friday to stop by my place for some car clean-up and lunch. E-mail me or call ahead please.

John Komar - [email protected] or 919 760-7492.

btw, i havent said F, S, or H yet because my arrangements keep changing and the people going with me have been flakey. Worst case ill probably be an S, anyone leaving from charlotte area?

btw, i havent said F, S, or H yet because my arrangements keep changing and the people going with me have been flakey. Worst case ill probably be an S, anyone leaving from charlotte area?

We have Cars & Coffee that Sat. morning in Greensboro...about 15 minutes north of I-40/I-85. I'm part of the "crowd control" so I am engaged until about 10:30-11:00. Then I will be driving over. If any of this fits your schedule, let me know.

Still tentatively scheduled to come down for the Saturday activities; starting with cars and coffee.

Does anyone know how the road conditions are on I-85? I see a bunch of construction zones.

Hello all - see following updated count on attendance. Looking like a great turnout.

1. 99NCNSX -FS
2. robbiedawg - FS
3. Syndicate - HFS
4. alec_fields - HFS
5. BrianB -HFS
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P - FS
8. joseja1979 - HFS
9. Combatdad - FS(?)
11. TPhong
12. kboose07
13. JohnWayne - HFS
14. Arizsun215 - HFS
15. redbird92 -HFS
16. allstar - FS
17. Venom2049 - HFS
18. DynoDave - HFS
19. Lud - HFS
20. Tomcat - S
21. Travis V - FS
22. jmathew34 - S
23. Riz - S

Last edited:
I noticed there is no reservation for Rush Hour Karting on Friday. If they happen to get a party of people to make a reservation for the time we are looking at there will be virtually zero chance of being able to drive. (Ask me how I know :))

http://www.rushhourkarting.com/calendar.php

MP - I'll get right on this.

John

My wife and I will just be coming up just for the day on Saturday. We plan to meet up at the C&C around 9AM or so. See you there!

1. 99NCNSX -FS

2. robbiedawg - FS
3. Syndicate - HFS
4. alec_fields - HFS
5. BrianB -HFS
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P - FS
8. joseja1979 - HFS
9. Combatdad - FS(?)
11. TPhong - S
12. kboose07
13. JohnWayne - HFS
14. Arizsun215 - HFS
15. redbird92 -HFS
16. allstar - FS
17. Venom2049 - HFS
18. DynoDave - HFS
19. Lud - HFS
20. Tomcat - S
21. Travis V - FS
22. jmathew34 - S
23. Riz - S

After a trip to MD last week I blew out a few lower injector seals on my CTSC. Ordered parts Monday just found out I'm not getting them until possibly Wednesday of next week. I'm hoping all goes well and I can test drive it for any other issues before I take the trip. If things don't work out I might have to cancel. Fingers crossed they come in and all is fine. It's a 6 hour drive so I want to make sure everything is solid for the trip.

Less than a week gents! Does anyone who is coming have a GPW, LBBP, or MBP colored NSX?

-Alec

Last edited:
That sucks. I hope you can make it.

Me too! I was nice to meet you last weekend. Remember I said it went lean and I thought it was to do with cruise. Nope. It was those seals leaking. I figured out why it happened thou so I think I'll be ok once I get the new seals. I ordered them Monday and for some reason the order was put on hold by someone at the dealership by accident. I'm keeping my hotel reservation for now in hopes that all goes smooth.

Is there a head count for the Go Kart event? Trying to decide if i will cut out of work early for this. Jeff

Well, I drove 2 hours to get seals. Put them in, got it running great. Did a 2-3hour drive and the Walbro pump is failing. Tested it several ways all show it's going bad. So I'm unfortunately not gonna make it.
Even if I got a new pump tomorrow I have to get the time to drop the tank and change it. This week that'd be tough. I hope everyone has a great time!
5948cfcdf1b69f22dedc6be7f9a37194.jpg

Jeff,
I am expecting about a dozen owners at he Kart Track. So far the track is not reserved for a group function during our 3 - 4 pm time period, but it was too pricey and unpredictable to reserve the track/make a deposit, etc. So we plan to meet at the hotel at 2:30pm and head over to ther track with as many bodies as show. If we can't get on the track at that time, we'll head over to Ruckus Pizza early and start drinking ahead of dinner.

John
Is there a head count for the Go Kart event? Trying to decide if i will cut out of work early for this. Jeff

I plan on meeting at the go-karts at 3pm

Unfortunately I dont think I'm going to be able to come down for this :mad:. My brake lights are not working and I dont think it'd be smart to travel 5 hours without them working properly.

:( I hope I can still go, but I've got a coolant leak somewhere. Trying to find it ASAP.
in related news, anyone have a spare radiator?

Back