• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast Mini NSXPO - Official Announcement - May 15 -17 - Raleigh, NC

Are you going to meet up with me at C&C Greensboro?
Im actually taking up darrin and alec on their room offer for tonight, sorry to leave u solo

I had a great time meeting up with the others. I heard 22 NSXs total tally. The variety of paint/wrap/exhaust/induction/power adders
/wheels...unbelieveable!

i second what tom said.thanks everyone for bringing your beautiful nsx's and your friendly selves.i forgot to take pictures so if folks that did could post them up it would be great to have them to remember the weekend.

Fantastic weekend ... and great turn out. Than you to Weaver Motorsports for opening up the doors and hosting us for lunch, tours etc. A definite must for next year. A tone of fun. Maybe we can go carting at VIR next year ... thoughts?
A huge THANK YOU for all that attended. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures. Alec Fields ... thank you for being the picture guy for the entire weekend.

Im actually taking up darrin and alec on their room offer for tonight, sorry to leave u solo

How was the rest of the drive down I-85 (after we parted ways at I40/85)?
Did you see the unmarked police car sneaking up on us from behind (when we were doing the speed limit)?
Also, good lookout for the highway patrol (up ahead) when we blended with traffic.

How was the rest of the drive down I-85 (after we parted ways at I40/85)?
Did you see the unmarked police car sneaking up on us from behind (when we were doing the speed limit)?
Also, good lookout for the highway patrol (up ahead) when we blended with traffic.
It was really good actually, made it back within 2 hours total, thx a lot in part to you being an awesome lead for the first half ha

And i didnt actually! Thats crazy, good thing i chilled for a little after we parted. I normally am pretty good at spotting cops, was ur radar showin us gettin hit from behind or did u jus see him?

Did u see the GPW that passed going the opposite way shortly after we got outside raleigh?

Also really glad i got to go this weekend and meet you all. It was a lot of fun. Hope to see u guys soon again, come to Nopi in clt or myrtle. But next year im def making sure i can stay the whole weekend

was ur radar showin us gettin hit from behind or did u jus see him?

Did u see the GPW that passed going the opposite way shortly after we got outside raleigh?

No radar from him...he was working his way up to "pace us". In fighter aviation, what is in front of you can hurt you BUT, what is behind you WILL kill you!
Missed the GPW...:-(

Had a blast hanging out with you all this weekend. I have been driving my wife nuts talking about everything. I almost enjoyed this better than NSXPO13.... Almost. With less people there it made it a little more social and you were actually able to talk to everyone!

Here is a link to a drop box with all the pictures that are worth putting up. Just remember that I am NO professional photographer!! Feel free to PM me about the log in info so that you can add your shots to the drop box as well to share with the others. I will be making a short video so any go-pro footage can be added in also.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uiprkyktcrroxnj/AAAuvm27iWRa3rJ2wEzEWHeJa?dl=0

Can't wait till next year!!

-Alec

Last edited:
Alec, great job documenting our weekend. Pictures are terrific. It's going to be difficult coming up with only 7 -8 photos for the NSX Driver story.

It was great seeing everyone - enjoyed immensely the NSX time spent together. We had 27 owners attending for some or all of the weekend's events.

Next year we will target getting 50 NSX's.

John

Had a blast hanging out with you all this weekend. I have been driving my wife nuts talking about everything. I almost enjoyed this better than NSXPO13.... Almost. With less people there it made it a little more social and you were actually able to talk to everyone!

Here is a link to a drop box with all the pictures that are worth putting up. Just remember that I am NO professional photographer!! Feel free to PM me about the log in info so that you can add your shots to the drop box as well to share with the others. I will be making a short video so any go-pro footage can be added in also.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uiprkyktcrroxnj/AAAuvm27iWRa3rJ2wEzEWHeJa?dl=0

Can't wait till next year!!

-Alec

Great pictures Alec..and a super event! Sorry I had to miss it. Hopefully next year things will work out better schedule-wise...

Dave

Last edited:
No radar from him...he was working his way up to "pace us". In fighter aviation, what is in front of you can hurt you BUT, what is behind you WILL kill you!
Missed the GPW...:-(
Haha ill have to remember that. And he mustve been movin to be catching up to usuploadfromtaptalk1432041771152.jpg good lead man right here

I'm glad I made it, I had a great time.
e1b567ee9203418af80ef97fb8e8053f.jpg

Great weekend!!!

Good to see and meet everyone.

Thanks to John, Jay, Darrin and Alec for organizing and all of the hard work to put together such a successful gathering.

Thank you to Jason and Weaver Motorsports for opening their doors to us and treating us like family.

Donna had a wonderful birthday weekend thanks to everybody.

We made it home safe and sound after dodging an armadillo and some baby deer, while only smashing into a bunch of bugs.

Can't wait for next year! (Corvettes rule, lol)

Also, hope to see a lot of you at NSXPO this year. Or elsewhere.

Thanks for organizing John! It was great to see some familiar faces and meet a bunch of new people. Lots of fun, looking forward to next year. VIR karting sounds like a blast.

Thanks to Weaver Motorsports for hosting, all those involved with the organization of this event, and also the participants! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone.

Back