• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast Mini NSXPO - Official Announcement - May 15 -17 - Raleigh, NC

Update on attendance.

1. 99NCNSX -FS
2. robbiedawg - FS
3. Syndicate - HFS
4. alec_fields - HFS
5. BrianB -HFS - mechanical issues
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P - FS
8. joseja1979 - HFS
- mechanical issues
9. Combatdad - FS(?)
10. xory72 (Darrin) - HFS
11. TPhong - S
12. kboose07
13. JohnWayne - HFS
14. Arizsun215 - HFS
15. redbird92 -HFS
16. allstar - FS
17. Venom2049 - HFS
18. DynoDave - HFS
19. Lud - HFS
20. Tomcat - S
21. Travis V - FS
22. jmathew34 - S
23. Riz - S
24. JLCoolman - HFS

Joseja1979
Did you check your fuses? My horn blew a fuse and that actually caused my brake lights to not work.

Well my NSX got to ride home on a rollback yesterday. After ab a 10-15 mile drive, the car started sputtering, was non responsive to the gas pedal, and eventually shut off. I think I'm in the same boat as BrianB and will need to replace a fuel pump. I may still come, but it'll be in my S2000.

Well my NSX got to ride home on a rollback yesterday. After ab a 10-15 mile drive, the car started sputtering, was non responsive to the gas pedal, and eventually shut off. I think I'm in the same boat as BrianB and will need to replace a fuel pump. I may still come, but it'll be in my S2000.

I went through this about a year ago. Sounds like Fuel pump to me based on your description. It's actually not hard to replace and does not take long. I have been seeing alot of fuel pump failures and in the past we never heard of fuel pumps failing. You can than Ethanol for these failures!

- - - Updated - - -

John,

I am thinking of coming by your place to clean the car up etc prior to heading out the Hilton and Carting. Looking to arrive around 12:30 or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately I dont think I'm going to be able to come down for this :mad:. My brake lights are not working and I dont think it'd be smart to travel 5 hours without them working properly.

Brake lights???? What are those, you should be on the gas mostly! LOL Come out anyways! Yeah ... check the fuses for sure. You need to come! Put some LED flash lights back there for the night drive stuff. Most of our stuff is happening during the day.

Darrin, looking forward to seeing you and your "new" NSX. We will order up some pizza for lunch.

Anyone else who might be getting in early on Friday - you are welcome to swing by my place for some car clean up. Darrin will be on hand with his Croftgate products. Address is 5400 Turtlehead Court - Holly Springs, NC 27540. Cell phone is 919 760-7492 if you need directions.

John

That sucks!

642042dfbf9439a2c99fec409b1d3772.jpg

Yeah it does suck.. I well only positive I can think of is the canceled room will cover the new pump lol. Once I figure out which one to go with. Everyone have fun this weekend!

Update on attendance.

1. 99NCNSX -FS
2. robbiedawg - FS
3. Syndicate - HFS
4. alec_fields - HFS
5. BrianB -HFS - mechanical issues
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P - FS
8. joseja1979 - HFS - mechanical issues
9. Combatdad - FS - schedule conflict
10. xory72 (Darrin) - HFS
11. TPhong - S
12. kboose07
13. JohnWayne - HFS
14. Arizsun215 - HFS
15. redbird92 -HFS
16. allstar - FS
17. Venom2049 - HFS
18. DynoDave - HFS
19. Lud - HFS
20. Tomcat - S
21. Travis V - FS
22. jmathew34 - S- schedule conflict
23. Riz - S- schedule conflict
24. JLCoolman - HFS

My wife and I will just be coming up just for the day on Saturday. We plan to meet up at the C&C around 9AM or so. See you there!

TPhong, where's the C&C you're going to? I'm gonna try to hit that up.

Well it looks like im not gona b making it either... everyone going with me has now backed out and i really dont feel like driving basically 6 hours round trip by myself... sucks, i even had the car wrapped for it uploadfromtaptalk1431614522606.jpg

Well it looks like im not gona b making it either... everyone going with me has now backed out and i really dont feel like driving basically 6 hours round trip by myself... sucks, i even had the car wrapped for it

With all the prep...I'd still come down.
When driving an NSX, you are never alone/solo!

Well it looks like im not gona b making it either... everyone going with me has now backed out and i really dont feel like driving basically 6 hours round trip by myself... sucks, i even had the car wrapped for it View attachment 123713

Where are you coming from?

Charlotte

Well it looks like im not gona b making it either... everyone going with me has now backed out and i really dont feel like driving basically 6 hours round trip by myself... sucks, i even had the car wrapped for it View attachment 123713

You gotta come! Sometimes there is nothing better then driving alone in the NSX! I'll be doing it from New Bern which is about a 2 hours drive. YOU CAN DO IT! We;d be the only 2 with "Wrapped" cars. Hope you decide to come out anyway!

- - - Updated - - -

Darrin, looking forward to seeing you and your "new" NSX. We will order up some pizza for lunch.

Anyone else who might be getting in early on Friday - you are welcome to swing by my place for some car clean up. Darrin will be on hand with his Croftgate products. Address is 5400 Turtlehead Court - Holly Springs, NC 27540. Cell phone is 919 760-7492 if you need directions.

John

John ... new old NSX. New look . color for the most part. Looking forward to meeting at your place and the more the marrier. I will have the waterless detail supplies with me for anyone to try / use and buy!

See you tomorrow.

Speaking from experience if you miss this you will be sad! It was a bummer seeing all the photos from last year when I couldn't go. Can't make every event though I suppose. Tonight is detailing and tomorrow we hit the road! Can't wait.

-Alec

TPhong, where's the C&C you're going to? I'm gonna try to hit that up.

The Cars n Coffee is at the Raleigh Grande, 4840 Grove Barton Road - a movie theater complex just off of Capital Blvd (Hwy 70).

Our group will be arriving between 7:30 - 7:45 am so that we might park together.

Be advised that they are going to close entry to C&C after 9am and re-open at 10am because of heavy attendance, sotry to arrive by 9am.

See you there.

John

Several of us are driving 5 hours one way. Come out and flex that NSX!

Weather outlook looks great! See everyone tomorrow.
Yea but ill put money on ur staying atleast a night and i also dont feel like stayin in a room alone lol

Charlotte
Man, I miss read your travel post...3 hours one way and you are balking?
However, meet me in Greensboro...I am part of crowd control at Greensboro's Cars and Coffee on Saturday. That's about 1.5 hours and then we drive to Raleigh and back in section (aviation talk for together)...as I wouldn't mind a wingman (or a radar absorbing lead).
So you only have 3 hours solo.

Hmmm this is def tempting... but im in charlotte, and yea its really not 3 hrs, more like 2.5 but i round up for bs

5.5 hour drive for me one way...
Excited for the road trip

Hmmm this is def tempting... but im in charlotte, and yea its really not 3 hrs, more like 2.5 but i round up for bs

about 2 hours for Alec and i from New bern ... Dude you have to make. If your down with it Alec and I are sharing room if you want to shack up in our room ... we can get a rollaway bed or bring a sleeping bag what every ... through a few buck our way and your have a place to stay. All good. We'll figure it out bro! You gotta be there!

- - - Updated - - -

Several of us are driving 5 hours one way. Come out and flex that NSX!

Weather outlook looks great! See everyone tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow Jay safe and good times ahead!

We should be at John's around noon or so. Car cleaning, pizza and just hanging around for a few hours.

Ok my status is now going atleast saturday lol

Back