• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GPW left for dead in Denver

a friend posted these pics on our motorsports club page. Denver car,been there for months and possibly recently hit by a snow plow. Sad :frown:

Attachments

• gpw1.jpg
    gpw1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 665
  • gpw2.jpg
    gpw2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 698
  • gpw3.jpg
    gpw3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 667
This is heartbreaking... Someone please save this nsx!

I will buy it right now I have cash in hand not a check not finacing it, not a money order, CASH walk in bank withdraw XX,XXX and hand his cash.

not kidding someone get the info needed to contact this guy

- - - Updated - - -

can get a plane ticket right now fly up drive it thru the snow to warm warm Tampa

That car came from NY, then was in CT and was salvage many years ago and in really bad shape even then. And well geez, it looks even worst now.

called the building owner and he said he doesn't know whos car it is. if you google the address it seems to have been sitting there since 2012 dated maps

sad. oh well I zoomed around surrounding building but could only find one phone number which is on a building

I am done. but running the plates could yield something but I have no access to that kind of data

CO plates are ( 262-QXX )

- - - Updated - - -

and the damage is new atleast... headlights have been up since google's car drove by anyway

- - - Updated - - -

if interested the address to the closest building is 2891 East 17th Ave

I checked my inbox you must not have sent it to me :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I had RSO's powers he is like a freaking Ninja

That location is less than two miles from my house in a nice section of town. Unfortunately there are 3" of new snow out there, and I am off for Florida mañana. I bike around the park across the street quite often, but I've never seen or looked for it.

The red sticker on the plate is the current color for a 2015 registration -- actually it must be since they are pretty ferocious in towing abandoned cars here.

Nice to see it back on the road.

Mark

if you guys ever see an NSX in someone's yard, in the woods anywhere and give us some info and a snapshot/photo we will find the beast

and hunt them down like a dog LOL

- - - Updated - - -

WE ARE NSXPRIME COLLECTIVE

Theres a black one in my town that has been setting under a carport behind the house {uncovered} for years. It's a nice neighborhood/nice friggin house but it's gated and I have no access. From the road it looks covered in dust. I drive by once a year to look for movement but still no.:confused:

Where are we on this guys? Are we going to let some salt truck/plow driver ruin some primo parts on this car. (Kidding of course.)

I would love to see the look on the owner's face when one of us shows up with cash, a trailer and bill of sale...at the first meeting. My sense is that it will go from confusion to anger to jubilation (judging by the fact that it is an outside car, hit and unused.)

- - - Updated - - -

Theres a black one in my town that has been setting under a carport behind the house {uncovered} for years. It's a nice neighborhood/nice friggin house but it's gated and I have no access. From the road it looks covered in dust. I drive by once a year to look for movement but still no.:confused:

David...maybe a camera-outfitted quad copter is in order. ;)

That car came from NY, then was in CT and was salvage many years ago and in really bad shape even then. And well geez, it looks even worst now.

Is that the car that was located up in Hyde Park for a few years?? That one had the zebra interior.

Back