• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member from Luxembourg

Hi there,

My name is David, im 29 years old and im from Luxembourg.
Been lurking this board for almost 2 years now and i finally decided to sell my 370z and buy an NSX.
Unfortunately i live in Europe and the market for these vehicles is rather small and people ask horrendous prices for them, but i cannot get this car out of my head, so i am currently searching for the right one. You guys ruined every other car for me with your beautiful builds and tastefully modded NSX son this board.
I hope you can help me chose the right car and provide me with usefull information after i bought one.

Sorry for my average english.

Heres my current car
Foto0314.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!
You live in the best country in the Europe, cheap gas and close to all the best tracks!

Did you already decide on the year you will be after? NSXCB is also a good site where to find leads on cars for sale. Good luck!

Welcome!
You live in the best country in the Europe, cheap gas and close to all the best tracks!

Did you already decide on the year you will be after? NSXCB is also a good site where to find leads on cars for sale. Good luck!

Thx, well youre right, most tracks are quite close, unfortunately i like my cars too much to put them around a track :rolleyes:

im probably going for a 91/92 since they are more in my price range, but really anything goes as long as it has Pop up headlights :))

Unfortunately i live in Europe and the market for these vehicles is rather small and people ask horrendous prices for them,
The prices in Europe are quite stable and a lot of cars are for sale for many years (except some 'dreamers' who invent all kinds of special editions they don't sell at all :D). In the US they are priced higher and sell much faster. The main problem is to find a car whichs servicing wasn't neglected AND is priced realistically (not low).

Welcome!

The 370Z looks beautiful, color is just right :)

Last edited:
Welcome!

Back