• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 Wait List

NSXPO2015Logo.jpg

We hope you all are as excited as we are with NSXPO exactly three months out! Your planning committee is working hard on final event details!

NSXPO wait list:
As many know, NSXPO 2015 has sold out. This will be the largest NSXPO ever held with 250 attendees. We are announcing today that a wait list will be made available on Wednesday 7/15 at 9:00 PST. The web address for the wait list will be posted here at this time. We are providing this information a week in advance so that all have a fair chance to sign up. Sign ups for the wait list are time stamped, and priority will be first come first serve. Availability will be dependent on cancellations and only one registration will be made available to the next person in line. To set expectations - please note that only two available positions are currently available and we expect very few additional cancellations on going. Should a registration open up, we will e-mail the next wait list individual in line. You will have 1 week to complete registration, or the position will be offered to the next person in line. Notice will be provided by e-mail only.

cancellations:
Cancellations and a full refund are made available until 9/8/15. To cancel for NSXPO reservation, please e-mail [email protected]. Please include your full name and telephone number. To be fair to all, we are not offering "transfers" of registrations. If you can not attend, your spot will be made available to the next person in line. We will only registrations in the name of the original registrar.

upcoming events:
  • Look out for the next issue of NSXDriver, which will be mailed out in the next couple weeks for an article about NSXPO 2015 and the volunteers behind the scenes working to make this a successful event!
  • Look out for an e-mail in the next two weeks on information about NSXPO including registration information for the optional HPDE drivers event.
  • We'd like to attend all those that may have missed out on NSXPO and NSXPO attendees to "NSXTRA!" NSXTRA! will include a social meet on Sunday October 11 at 8:00am at the host hotel, Agua Caliente. Meet up with your fellow NSX owners, then join us for a drive at 11:00am. For more information: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Social-Meet-and-Group-Drive-Sunday-October-11

I have tried to let someone know of my cancelation through [email protected]<script type="text/javascript" cf-hash="f9e31">/* <=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]=]=> */</script>. And one other unnamed source.:rolleyes: But, have heard nothing.

I know you all have absolutely nothing to do for the next three months.:biggrin: However, I'm sure some lucky boy or girl (or both), would love to know that they won the grand prize of a NO expenses paid trip to Palm Springs and NSXPO.

That's sad to hear Ed. You will be missed.

That's sad to hear Ed. You will be missed.

It was a tough decision as this NSXPO will be epic I'm sure. But, I chose to go to NSX Fiesta in Japan and their event over laps NSXPO. I'll catch you guys at the next one where ever it is though.

So I will be trying to get on the list tomorrow but on a side note, just to be sure that I can get into it, whenever I sign into my account and click on 'View and Print Membership Card" (and a few other links), it says "404 - Fancy meeting you here."

Is everything going to be ok? Is something wrong with my account? Thanks.

So I will be trying to get on the list tomorrow but on a side note, just to be sure that I can get into it, whenever I sign into my account and click on 'View and Print Membership Card" (and a few other links), it says "404 - Fancy meeting you here."

Is everything going to be ok? Is something wrong with my account? Thanks.

As long as you can sign into your account you should be good to go.

5 minutes left til the waiting list opens! Heres how to get on the list so there is no confusion
1. Log in to your account on www.NSXCA.org
2. hit the JOIN NSXPO WAITING LIST button.
3. Fill in the details and hit SUBMIT
4. Thats it!

Thanks everyone for your patience while we dial in the new system.
If anyone has issues with their account, please feel free to reach out on my cell.
TWO-OH-SIX 661-70SIXN9NE

Thanks!
-Nathan
CTO | NSXCA

Just signed up. How do we know what position we are on the list?

Last edited:
Just signed up. How do we know what position we are on the list?

You dont :)

- - - Updated - - -

When do we find out where we are on the list
Due to the overwhelming demand for NSXPO this year, we have our work cut out to really make sure we fill it out as best we can up to capacity. Once we have the list we will crunch the numbers again and take as many as we possibly can.

Count on an email by friday.

Last edited:
5 minutes left til the waiting list opens! Heres how to get on the list so there is no confusion
1. Log in to your account on www.NSXCA.org
2. hit the JOIN NSXPO WAITING LIST button.
3. Fill in the details and hit SUBMIT
4. Thats it!

Thanks everyone for your patience while we dial in the new system.
If anyone has issues with their account, please feel free to reach out on my cell.
TWO-OH-SIX 661-70SIXN9NE

Thanks!
-Nathan
CTO | NSXCA

You guys should have posted these instructions way ahead of time.

You dont :)

- - - Updated - - -

Due to the overwhelming demand for NSXPO this year, we have our work cut out to really make sure we fill it out as best we can up to capacity. Once we have the list we will crunch the numbers again and take as many as we possibly can.

Count on an email by friday.

Wait, so are you implying that there will be more than 250 people allowed? Yippeee!!

You guys should have posted these instructions way ahead of time.
Thanks for the feedback. Always great to hear how we can improve :) lots of changes to the way we do things in the past 6 months, and there are bound to be hiccups. thanks for sticking with us during this transition.

Last edited:
As I had indicated earlier, all you had to do was login and the rest was obvious.

Sorry for that. It was just that I was waiting all morning to do this, had the NSXPO website on my screen, auto-refreshing every minute without change until past 9 am. When I checked Prime there were the instructions posted 2 minutes before 9...

I have never logged into the NSXCA website... so I don't have my log in set up yet. So I am just waiting for an email for my log in credentials. I bet your server is inundated with requests so I probably won't get a response until much later on.

Oh well... wanted to register but no problem if I don't get in. You guys have your hands full as it is.

Regards and best wishes to your event.

Alex, your email is your login ID. you will need to activate your account before you can do anything with the NSXCA, that includes NSXPO registration or even the waiting list -- start here:
http://nsxca.org/membership-account

Feel free to call me and ill help you get on the list.
11755355_10152872915301400_6599903440108198801_n[1].jpg

Alex, your email is your login ID. you will need to activate your account before you can do anything with the NSXCA, that includes NSXPO registration or even the waiting list -- start here:
http://nsxca.org/membership-account

Feel free to call me and ill help you get on the list.
View attachment 125787

Woo hoo! I'm famous. My avatar made a screen shot of one of Nathan's multiple monitors that were needed to be able to handle the overwhelming interest in NSXPO 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed after signing up for the wait list and going back to my account info, I still have the button that says "Join the NSXPO Waiting List". Does that mean mine didn't register?

I just noticed after signing up for the wait list and going back to my account info, I still have the button that says "Join the NSXPO Waiting List". Does that mean mine didn't register?

No, thats a hardcoded button i placed there systemwide. You are on the list. -- ive seen it with my own two eyes.
TRUST ME -- YOURE GOOD. :)

Back