• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 Wait List

Alex, your email is your login ID. you will need to activate your account before you can do anything with the NSXCA, that includes NSXPO registration or even the waiting list -- start here:
http://nsxca.org/membership-account

Feel free to call me and ill help you get on the list.
View attachment 125787

I know, I get it. Like I said, the many years I have been with the NSXCA I have never had to log into the website, so I am just setting up my credentials at this time. I am just waiting for the confirmation email, as besides my login ID, I also need to set up a password, right? Until then, I cannot register for the wait list for NSXPO.

Who is handling sponsorships?

hi Brian -- Jim Cozzolino is out Sponsorship Director. I'll ask Jim to drop you a line, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried to let someone know of my cancelation through [email protected]<script type="text/javascript" cf-hash="f9e31">/* <=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]=]=> */</script>. And one other unnamed source.:rolleyes: But, have heard nothing.

I know you all have absolutely nothing to do for the next three months.:biggrin: However, I'm sure some lucky boy or girl (or both), would love to know that they won the grand prize of a NO expenses paid trip to Palm Springs and NSXPO.

Cancellations are being processed this weekend. We will process cancellations and match up available spots based on the time stamped waiting list. As described above, we will contact individuals on the waiting list as spots open up based on a first come first serve basis of when registrations were received.

- - - Updated - - -

Just signed up. How do we know what position we are on the list?

We will e-mail individuals on the wait list as openings become available.

Alex, your email is your login ID. you will need to activate your account before you can do anything with the NSXCA, that includes NSXPO registration or even the waiting list -- start here:
http://nsxca.org/membership-account

Feel free to call me and ill help you get on the list.
View attachment 125787

in the I.T. Field we call this a computer in desperate need of cable management LOL

and miss matched monitors are a no-no

Last edited:
Quick one. With the track event registration opening tomorrow, how does that work if your on the wait list? thanks!

Quick one. With the track event registration opening tomorrow, how does that work if your on the wait list? thanks!

Only those members actually signed up for the social will be permitted to register for the track event. If it doesn't sell out with already registered attendees, then it will be open to those who make it off the Wait List.

Bob is correct, only NSXPO attendees will be able to register for the HPDE event. A number of details are being worked on to confirm this. We expect to announce HPDE registration shortly, likely Friday 7/24.

Due to the overwhelming demand for NSXPO this year, we have our work cut out to really make sure we fill it out as best we can up to capacity. Once we have the list we will crunch the numbers again and take as many as we possibly can.

Count on an email by friday.

Should we have gotten an email yesterday? I didn't see one.

Bob is correct, only NSXPO attendees will be able to register for the HPDE event. A number of details are being worked on to confirm this. We expect to announce HPDE registration shortly, likely Friday 7/24.

Do you have a time when it will open? I'm going out of town Friday afternoon and won't be able check e-mail until Monday. By that time the HPDE could be sold out,

Last edited:
We expect to announce HPDE registration shortly, likely Friday 7/24.
I'm sure we can hold a spot open for you until Monday. What group will you run in ?

Do you have a time when it will open? I'm going out of town Friday afternoon and won't be able check e-mail until Monday. By that time the HPDE could be sold out,

I haven't seen any email about the waiting list.
Please give us an update. Thank you

I got an email last week saying I made it on and instructions on how to register. When you try to register you need a code to put in that isn't provided. 10 min later I got a follow up email saying the email was supposed to just notify you that you were on the list and they weren't ready for NSXPO checkouts yet. Haven't heard anything since.

I got an email last week saying I made it on and instructions on how to register. When you try to register you need a code to put in that isn't provided. 10 min later I got a follow up email saying the email was supposed to just notify you that you were on the list and they weren't ready for NSXPO checkouts yet. Haven't heard anything since.

Thats interesting . . . has anyone else received notification that they were on the list ? I haven't received anything . . . makes me wonder if i'm on it . . .

Back