• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has this happened to you guys before?

Hi everyone,

pardon me if this experience are funny or just does not make sense but this has happened to me and I just want to know what your opinion or point of view.

so the other day, I have a friend who drove an X5 which is a german car and he is an Asian ethnic. It just happened that the other guys who are maybe European not sure where they are from but he told my friend that basically told him that he should not drive a European car because just he is just an Asian basically and also the other day, i met someone in a car meet. It was exclusively for GTR owners and basically one of them is a caucasion but a group of Asian community talked about him where he is a caucasion and it seems looked like the problem where they dont like it. Anybody experience this?

what do you think? Does this have happen before to you?

Hi everyone,

pardon me if this experience are funny or just does not make sense but this has happened to me and I just want to know what your opinion or point of view.

so the other day, I have a friend who drove an X5 which is a german car and he is an Asian ethnic. It just happened that the other guys who are maybe European not sure where they are from but he told my friend that basically told him that he should not drive a European car because just he is just an Asian basically and also the other day, i met someone in a car meet. It was exclusively for GTR owners and basically one of them is a caucasion but a group of Asian community talked about him where he is a caucasion and it seems looked like the problem where they dont like it. Anybody experience this?

what do you think? Does this have happen before to you?

:confused: I have no clue what you are asking?

What he ^ said.

I believe it's called stereotyping. I'm not Asian yet I drive an NSX. Most would likely think an Asian would be driving it. People are idiots. Tell your Asian friend to enjoy his X5. :wink:

polonez

I thought about it....too obvious....:biggrin:

You guys score 100 for those responses. lol.
Change already came, some just failed to adapt.

It happens to me all the times.

I am 50% Italian, 38.5% Japanese and 43% German. For this reason I built my daily driver which has the front of a Alpha Rommeho 4c, the center of a Starlet Glanza and the rear of G63 AMG.

Where da fuq are you hanging out?

This is one weird ass post.

It happens to me all the times.

I am 50% Italian, 38.5% Japanese and 43% German. For this reason I built my daily driver which has the front of a Alpha Rommeho 4c, the center of a Starlet Glanza and the rear of G63 AMG.

LOL. Where do you put that extra 31.5% in a two seat coupe when you have a passenger? I'm seriously asking, since I'm half Spanish, half Irish, and half English so this is a real problem for me.

Has this ever happened to you?

Sorry to bump this thread, but yesterday I saw a Chinese man driving a Maserratti with 4 doors and it made me think. Is it true that Chinese women prefer coupe cars while easter Armenian guys like more convertibles?

Do we have any eatern Armenian NSX owner? I accept only > 43% of eaternarmenianism to consider the answer valid.

Has this ever happened to you?

Sorry to bump this thread, but yesterday I saw a Chinese man driving a Maserratti with 4 doors and it made me think. Is it true that Chinese women prefer coupe cars while easter Armenian guys like more convertibles?

Do we have any eatern Armenian NSX owner? I accept only > 43% of eaternarmenianism to consider the answer valid.

That's excellent and statistically significant data, HDA, thank you. I personally know a Thai American who drives a BMW but also owns an Infiniti, We can surely conclude that Thai people love both German and Japanese cars, although he also has a 2016 M3 on order, so maybe Thai people are biased toward Germany. He is 100% Thai by ancestry so we can be positive in our conclusions.

I'm fifth generation American. I own cars made in America, Japan, and England. When I drive my car built in Japan I sometimes feel like eating Italian food. When I drive my car made in England I sometimes feel like eating Mexican food, and when I drive my American car I sometimes feel like eating Indian food.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I'm fifth generation American. I own cars made in America, Japan, and England. When I drive my car built in Japan I sometimes feel like eating Italian food. When I drive my car made in England I sometimes feel like eating Mexican food, and when I drive my American car I sometimes feel like eating Indian food.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

This is very interesting. Was it the same to the 4th generation? Most importantly, were they american ? Or did you skip a generation?

Back