• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Silverstone JH4NA21624T000120

Just want share my experience for those that are researching this specific car by googling the VIN #.

[COLOR=rgba(48, 69, 92, 0.8)]JH4NA21624T000120

[/COLOR]The current owner is a gentleman by the name of Quy Nguyen.
Him and I met a couple months ago where he showed me the car in person out in Homestead, FL.
My first impression of the car was it was Immaculate. Only a hair sized scratch on the trunk.
At the time he asked for $74,500 for the car. I thought it was reasonable, considering that the prices on these bad boys have gone up in value over the past year.

He kept insisting that there was nothing wrong with the car. He probably mentioned it over 3 times; which had me thinking why.

Anyways, after a quick title search and car fax search, I realized that he never mentioned the Salvage title on the car. Hence, the multiple comment of the car's condition.

After I mentioned what I found, he later said that the car has a "Florida Clean Title" and the Rebuilt-Salvage Title was from NY.
According to carafe, the car was registered in Florida with a REBUILT Title, which he later refused to believe that was true. His story was that the car was reported stolen, however the owner was trying to commit insurance fraud and had the car stored.

These days, you can't believe people's stories.

So, after all, we had agreed on a reasonable price of $50,000 because of the title.

After I got my cashier check ready to make the purchase, he said he refused to allow me to inspect the car. The car is sold as is without inspection.
I later declined the purchase of this car, because I will never buy a car without a thorough inspection through the dealership.

I have reasons to believe he was hiding an issue of the car from me.
The owner is a scam artist in my knowledge. He's very difficult to talk to, and will favor himself throughout the deal, for instance, no inspection, and lie about the "Florida Clean title".

This message is for the individual researching on this car and has stumbled upon this thread. Please consider on getting the best deal below $50K and a smooth transaction process.
Good Luck.

Attachments

• 01313_4h95IaqbVmc_600x450.jpg
    01313_4h95IaqbVmc_600x450.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 122
Back