• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spoiler light bar flash kit

Thanks, I am in contact with the seller.

I'd be interested as well. Can you PM me the info Jinks?

I'd be interested as well. Can you PM me the info Jinks?

Sure when I get home. It wont let me PM you on my phone. They are cheap @ only 39$ shipped!

I bought a £5 kit off eBay to connect in-line to achieve that. Must be similar available across the pond?

Yes. I paid about $10 shipped for a generic adjustable flasher module a few years ago, but it isn't plug/play like the one here. I had to cut a wire which doesn't bother me but it might bother others. $39 isn't a bad price for plug/play!

If anyone here is not on Facebook like I am not, PM me if you want one and I will shoot you the sellers info.
Haven't installed yet as the car is still having the motor built but it shipped the same day and arrived in two days. Nice oem connectors.

Would this work the same for the DF R wing?

If you kept the oem connectors it would be plug and play. If you hard wired the DF spoiler it would only need to have the connector cut off in the outlet section. You have PM.

Just paid for one. I do like the plug n play aspect. Will see when it arrive.

Update.
Got it in the mail today. Super simple to install. I also picked mode 5.. work great with my df r wing..
I like it.

Last edited:
Back