• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture of my new NSX

I've been patiently shopping for the right NSX since Phoen$x got his.

Today the wait is over.

Many thanks to Chris @ SOS and Mark Basch for diligently servicing this car and ensuring every minor detail of this car is in pristine condition.

I purchased it from the original owner, who has kept it in mint condition.

91 NSX with 36,300 miles on it. So sweet!

I'm planning to keep this car for at least a year or two until I upgrade to a Ferarri or the new HSC. I just simply could not wait any longer for the HSC so had to get my fix with this mint baby.

myNSX.jpg

Modernceo said:
I just bought my 02 yesterday, mines Red as well.

Congrats on the purchase, have fun !
Thanks! I love your new car too!

Here's some details on my ride:

• Honda 6-speed transmission, Comptech 4.55 final drive, ScienceofSpeed Lock Out Controller
• Comptech Powergrip 2 Clutch
• Comptech IEM modification (ported heads, Comptech camshafts, Comptech valve springs, Comptech retainers)
• Comptech headers
• Comptech exhaust – made by HKS Japan
• Comptech billet oil pump gears
• Brand new Volk CE-28N Wheels imported from Japan
• Comptech anti-sway bars
• Comptech suspension kit
• Wings West Rocker Panels
• Cantrell Concepts satin grained alternator
• Cantrell Concepts Rocker Mounting Kit
• Honda NSX-R mesh shift boot, Honda 6-speed emblem
• Carbon fiber interior kit
• Red leather accented interior
• ScienceofSpeed carbon fiber gauge cluster garnish
• ScienceofSpeed billet cluster rings
• RM Racing Shift Knob
• RM Racing Polished Coolant Tank
• Zanardi edition floor mats
• PIAA Fog Lamps
• I’s Impact Carbon Fiber side vents with mesh

With the additional horsepower and 6 speed transmission, this car simply rockets. It's vastly sweeter than previous non-modded NSXs I've test driven. I can not imagine a better way to get a rush. :tongue:

Last edited:
You in AZ? That just looks like Phoenix to me. I wish I lived there, but I can't get a job out there (not in Phoenix). Right now I'm just trying to survive school, and later get a job somewhere like Chicago...then buy my NSX (hopefully). Congrats on the new purchase - I envy you (in a good way) :D

wow that's an impressive list of mods.. why the internal engine mods tho? unless the engine was blown, or the intent is to add the F/I...? if you're in phx a bbsc is a viable option, or the comptech..if that's vegas area the fx guys can do quite a bit....

Waiting for the HSC is almost humorous at this point, so you probably did the right thing by buying an NSX now. :smile:

NsXMas said:
I'm planning to keep this car for at least a year or two until I upgrade to a Ferarri or the new HSC.
Keep it at least a year so you can bring it to NSXPO 2005. If you're in Phoenix, it will be easy for you to attend it the year that it's local to you!

Once you go to an NSXPO, you'll "get it", and you won't have any desire to get rid of your car; you'll probably start going to NSXPO every year... :D

AutoEuphoria Yep, I'm in Phoenix. The car is actually in front of Phoen$x's house. An hour after driving it home, I left it with Phoen$x so that he could attend to the details - giving it a good soft water wash, detailing the interior, etc. I had to leave town a few hours after acquring it so I won't see my NSX for a few days. :(

peiserg You're right, the car did have a BBSC on it before. It was removed prior to me buying it. Chris @ SOS did a compression test after it was removed, and determined that the engine compression exceeds factory specs, so the engine is in mint condition. It drives awesome. I don't mind the extra horsepower that the header/exhaust mods produces, as it just adds to the exhiliration. I guess I like NA power :D

Meeyatch1 You're probably right, sadly. :( However, I'll hang on to my avatar in the hopes that Honda prevails.

pt91 I'll try to post some additional pix. However, I am on the road away from home so I may not be able to access my webspace til I get home. If you don't see new pix that's why. I'll add them though if I'm able.

nsxtasy I figured that there's no way I'm going to go to the Phoenix NSXPO without a sweet NSX in my garage. You're right, it's addicting already, I can't stop thinking about it on the way out of town. Going home is going to be so much anticipation. :tongue:

92NSX & kkt Thanks! I always looked forward to being an NSX owner, and today is a special day for me!

Congrats! I'm glad you finally got a NSX! I saw it at the shop and it looks awesome! I really like the interior. It looks great with the red and black seats. I look forward to seeing it again next time we meet.

Congrats on the new car!! Looks sweet!! :smile:

FRANK..... Congrats! that is such a nice car, I am glad everything worked out...Long live the RED!

PS If you ever want to swap trannies just let me know :wink:

Chris@SoS said:
Congrats on the purchase. This was one of our favorite cars we've had in our shop.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Got anymore like this in your garage for sale? :biggrin:

Back