• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX with Volk LE37T

Hi guys,
Just bought a camera for NSXPO and snapped some.
Steve

Attachments

• NSX 040 (Medium).jpg
    NSX 040 (Medium).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 3,211
  • NSX 031 (Medium).jpg
    NSX 031 (Medium).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3,125
Last edited:
Shumdit said:
Steve, what are those fenders?? Give me the what and why details!
These are the genuine GruppeM flares from Japan. I like them since they give the car a little curves. Also, my Stoptech BBK will push the front wheels too outwards so these flares came to the rescue. You like them?
Steve

You always did have good taste Steve!

Steve
Seattle

You think the pictures look great... you should see Steve's NSX in person... I was drooling all over it at the last Bay Area meet at Marin Acura... (Steve, how long did it take for you to remove the drool???:):):)) The GruppeM fender flares gives a unique look to your NSX, especially with the new Volks (which is one of my favorite wheels LE37T)... Any pics from the passenger side :):)???

Mike

I'm not a Volk's guy, but...

SteveH, looks good my man! :cool:

Berlina black NSX's can be the best-looking and also the worst looking of all NSX colors based on their paint finish... :eek:

The GruppeM fender flares would be great also for those who go w/ the Cantrell Concepts GT-Series front bumper or Comptech front bumper (or lip). I can't make out exactly what front lip you have, perhaps the Comptech widebody one?

Shumdit said:
Steve, what are those fenders?? Give me the what and why details!
that's funny... i was looking at the pic and while i like the wheels, i was thinking "hey, i don't remember *my* car having those kinds of fenders..."

DOH!

they're pretty nice. steve, what was the install of the fenders like... easy peasy or "hal, you'll need to hire someone to do that for you" ?

great pics, btw. looks like you're all set for nsxpo.

hybridnsx said:
nice wheels :biggrin: did you end up getting the same specs as me? looks a little different.
Yes, they are different. You never did confirm your spec. Aren't yours 18x7.5 et 40mm and 19x9.5 et 34mm? Mine took 9 months to come because, I was told, Volk do not make the silver LE37T in 5/114.3 pattern.
Steve

Re: I'm not a Volk's guy, but...

Osiris_x11 said:
SteveH, looks good my man! :cool:

Berlina black NSX's can be the best-looking and also the worst looking of all NSX colors based on their paint finish... :eek:

The GruppeM fender flares would be great also for those who go w/ the Cantrell Concepts GT-Series front bumper or Comptech front bumper (or lip). I can't make out exactly what front lip you have, perhaps the Comptech widebody one?
Sorry about the dirty car. I have not washed it for a month and I drive it daily. Mike's drool is still on the driver's door. :biggrin: The front lip is just the stock lip.
Steve

cleannnn NSX!

whiteNSXs said:
Sorry about the dirty car. I have not washed it for a month and I drive it daily. Mike's drool is still on the driver's door. :biggrin: The front lip is just the stock lip.
Steve

Are you kiddin'?!? The smiley was indicative of being in awe!?! My black NSX looks like your tires... :biggrin: Your clear-coat/paint-finish is very much to be envied. I see a 127-step detail session ahead in my near future. . . grrr!

(pshhh, you wanna see 'dirty car' come to my garage... :tongue: )

MikeC_587 said:
You think the pictures look great... you should see Steve's NSX in person... I was drooling all over it at the last Bay Area meet at Marin Acura... (Steve, how long did it take for you to remove the drool???:):):)) The GruppeM fender flares gives a unique look to your NSX, especially with the new Volks (which is one of my favorite wheels LE37T)... Any pics from the passenger side :):)???

Mike
You got me Mike!
There is NO passenger's side. :wink: :biggrin:
Steve

Attachments

• NSX 004 (Medium).jpg
    NSX 004 (Medium).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,467
Looks good, Steve. Looks real good.

perfect10.gif

Beautiful car!! Steve, so do you actually have to "clip" part of the fender lip then put this GruppeM on top of that??

Just wondering, any thought of "molding" the fender to the add-on and smooth out the lines?

Shumdit, there's couple replicas out there too, Erebuni is one of them.

Back