• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Repeat owner 1991 with 7.6k miles red/black

Hi Everyone,

I finally returned to Prime after 21 years of waiting. I had a 1991 back in 2003 that I drove for probably a couple of weeks before I missed 5th gear and spun a crankshaft bearing, forcing an engine rebuild. Ever since I have wanted to get another one. 21 years later (at a much higher price now... lol) I finally got my hands on this beauty.
You guys might have seen this car on BaT years ago https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-acura-nsx-7-2/
And recently it was sold to me by a dealer with still ONLY 7,656 miles on it. Super happy to finally own this formula red with black.

So far, only one picture in the garage, but soon, after a proper detail, I will take it for a photo shoot here in Miami and will post the photos here.

Look forward to getting back into the community and potential local events.
All the best to everyone here.
Thanks,
DK

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.22.22 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.22.22 (1).jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 19
Yes, welcome back onto the fold!

NSX Prime is once again on the upswing, and I've never read a post yet where someone said "I regret getting another NSX after selling my prior one" (y):cool:(y)

Back