• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX with Volk LE37T

Steve,

There's no passenger side YET!!!! I wasn't sure if you had installed the left side yet... Anyways, I hope to see your NSX at the next NSX meet.

Mike

whiteNSXs said:
You got me Mike!
There is NO passenger's side. :wink: :biggrin:
Steve

queenlives said:
that's funny... i was looking at the pic and while i like the wheels, i was thinking "hey, i don't remember *my* car having those kinds of fenders..."

DOH!

they're pretty nice. steve, what was the install of the fenders like... easy peasy or "hal, you'll need to hire someone to do that for you" ?

great pics, btw. looks like you're all set for nsxpo.
The fender flares are direct bolt-on with supplied tabs. They are very easy to do. I got these from Alex Vizcarra of Gruppe M USA during NSXPO 2003. They were $1200 a set then. Alex can be reached at 626 374-0423. Tell Alex that I sent you and please say "HI" for me.
Steve

Attachments

• NSX 001 (Medium).jpg
    NSX 001 (Medium).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,165
Re: cleannnn NSX!

Osiris_x11 said:
Are you kiddin'?!? The smiley was indicative of being in awe!?! My black NSX looks like your tires... :biggrin: Your clear-coat/paint-finish is very much to be envied. I see a 127-step detail session ahead in my near future. . . grrr!

(pshhh, you wanna see 'dirty car' come to my garage... :tongue: )
Seriously, I was not kidding. I was not going to take the pictures since the car is very very dirty but I just couldn't wait to check out the camera. When the car was cleaner, it looked like this.

Attachments

• le37t 009 (Medium).jpg
    le37t 009 (Medium).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,177
That is a beautiful NSX. You have great taste! I like the location of your front license plate. I run my front plate in the same spot. Much cleaner than the factory bracket!

Any chance SOS makes flare like this one? Looks sleek and not cost too much for some who have negative offset wheels and don't want to have widebodykit on.

Steve- The car looks HOT! Nice job. I now know what wheels I need to put on my car. Were the pictures taken at the VA Hospital? It looks real familiar.

Steve, the fenders looks great. Just one quick question since you said you would need to push the front wheels out for the bbk, i would guess you have to shave/cut the factory front fenders so the wheels wont rub after you push them out.

Looking good Steve! Funny,but I always liked the effect of those gruppe M flairs,after seeing Alex's car at xpos past.I'm very surprised that no other vendors ,esp with the latest proliferation of boutique parts makers,have not produced something similar :confused: I can't say why I like the look,but I also like the 246 dino and various older 911 turbos,esp those moded by B&B. :biggrin:

Hey Steve, I found a pic of my Black '92 with my gunmetals on it. You wondered what it would look like. I told you before that I like your finish on a black NSX and even though it's a suttle difference, I still like your finish better.

9406nsx_6.jpg

sycosho said:
Hey Steve, I found a pic of my Black '92 with my gunmetals on it. You wondered what it would look like. I told you before that I like your finish on a black NSX and even though it's a suttle difference, I still like your finish better.

9406nsx_6.jpg
Hi Sung,
You are right. I am starting to like my wheels better now. :biggrin:
Steve

Re: cleannnn NSX!

whiteNSXs said:
I was not going to take the pictures since the car is very very dirty but I just couldn't wait to check out the camera.

Damn, Steve! That car is dirty. Wash it will ya. :tongue:
I think those wheels are perfect for the NSX and I really like those fender flares. Nice upgrades.

TE37's are the first set of aftmkt rims that I ever had, so it holds a spot in my heart. However, there's such a difference in the spoke thickness, shape and design between the 19" and 18", I personally wouldn't ever use them together. But who's gonna argue with those pictures that you posted? Nice Car

Nice And Clean....Thumbs Up

OK, I installed the passenger's side in preparation for NSXPO.
Steve

Attachments

• DiMage 195 (Medium).jpg
    DiMage 195 (Medium).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 6,044
  • DiMage 197 (Medium).jpg
    DiMage 197 (Medium).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,322
  • DiMage 203 (Medium).jpg
    DiMage 203 (Medium).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,271
  • DiMage 208 (Medium).jpg
    DiMage 208 (Medium).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,440
  • DiMage 218 (Medium).jpg
    DiMage 218 (Medium).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,251
Car looks awesome. The fenders look incredible! Have fun at the NSXPO, wish I could be there.

Awesome shots! What brand and model digicam was used? Also interested in the location they were taken since I just recently bought a new camera and wanted to take some new pictures.

The Volk LE 37T's are the best looking wheel for an NSX in my opinion. I really like the Gun Metal, that's what I'll be after for my X. Great pics you guys, I'm sold. Thanks for sharing.

The flares do look great on your car. Do they actually provide more space in the fenders or are they just there for a more aggressive look? Unless the inner fender lips have been cut, rolled or bent I don't see how adding the over-flares would allow for larger wheels/tires?

What material are they made out of?

Back