• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97-01 Coupes???

How many 97-2001 NSX Coupes (not the Targa) were sold in North America? I have been sifting through some of the production info in the FAQ section and can only seem to find info for the 97 and 98 model years. According to the data for 97-98 there are only 9 NSX coupes with manual transmissions built! yikes...

The reason I am asking is because I feel the NSX of my dreams is a 3.2 litre, manual coupe. Even though I like the new headlights, etc on the 2002+ cars (I believe the coupe was never offered with the 2002 update, not even for a special order, but maybe I'm wrong) , I still love the black roof of a the coupes and the added rigidity and would sacrifice the new look of the 2002+ cars for this. Anyways, please help me on my quest for the NSX of my dreams. Thanks in advance

There was an all red with blk interior '01 (JH4NA21311T000076) that sold about 8 or 10 months ago. There is a thread on it somewhere in here. There is a white with blk top & tan & blk interior '01 (JH4NA21311T000062) that floated around on ebay & a used car dealer in NJ a couple of years ago. I lost track of it after that. A guy who owned it briefly is/was a member on here. They are rare, other than Zanardis. Try searching for these VINs for more info. Also check the treads by robr or ben with the production for each year broken down by color & trans. Someone should sticky those threads or add them to FAQ.

Back