• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange on ebay JH4NA21642T000035

Re: Imola Orange on ebay

I stopped by that dealership a couple days ago and took a look at it (at the request of a Prime member). It sure is a beautiful car.

Miles are kinda high, but it's my favorite color. I wanted an Imola NSX for a very long time but settled on an S2000.

It's good to have variety. :wink:

I drove the S2000 to work today, you're right it is nice to have variety:biggrin: In one word, Awesome:wink:

that car is beautiful.... every time i see the imola, i like it more and more.....
not a big fan of the interior color though....

Wow, only 1 bid. The buyer must really like orange. Not a bad price at 53,995 either. The exterior looks sweet. Add some black perforated panels on the seats and door panels and it would be a real eye popper.

That is EXACTLY as I would have liked my NSX, but sadly this colour combo is nowhere to be found here in Europe.

To buy this car in the US and import it here sadly isn't an option, as by the time it would be registered and taxed here, in the end it would cost at least another 30K U$ extra on top of the sale price:mad: :frown:

Back