• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice Ebay NSX Banner

I got some similar from a honda-tech member a while back who did a group buy... i think they were like 10$ a piece... maybe we can get a similar deal from this guy if we got a sufficient quantity together...

Thanks for the link...that one was sold, but they had a link to another and I bought it. WOOO-HOOO!!

Thanks for the link...that one was sold, but they had a link to another and I bought it. WOOO-HOOO!!

Sorry Mitch I bought the first one.:biggrin: He is 10 minutes from my house so I am going to pick it up on Saturday before our NSX meet @ 11am. This oneis goingto be good. We are expecting 10 maybe more NSX's, a CGT, Noble, and more. But it wil bea record for NSX's in Michigan. If you are not busy drive up and join us.:smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85348

Sorry Mitch I bought the first one.:biggrin: He is 10 minutes from my house so I am going to pick it up on Saturday before our NSX meet @ 11am. This oneis goingto be good. We are expecting 10 maybe more NSX's, a CGT, Noble, and more. But it wil bea record for NSX's in Michigan. If you are not busy drive up and join us.:smile:

When you pick it up, do you mind asking if they can make a banner with either the Acura "A" logo and or the Acura name (proper font) along with the NSX? Thanks in advance.

I will be driving up to The Tire Rack to get some tires installed Saturday morning. By the time I could get to where you are I would probably have missed everything. :(

How long will you guys be out? Maybe I will come pick up my banner too!! :D

Hey Tim,
If you are stopping by his place that day, could you maybe pick me up one too? I'll pay you for it that day then. Maybe others would want one too?
I'll take the black, but if he had red that would be nice:wink:

if he had red that would be nice:wink:

I'd be interested in one preferably red, with black lettering to match the car, although silver lettering could look good. Let us know what you find out, sounds like a lot of interest wonder if he/she would do a group buy

Hey Tim,
If you are stopping by his place that day, could you maybe pick me up one too? I'll pay you for it that day then. Maybe others would want one too?
I'll take the black, but if he had red that would be nice:wink:

I'll ask him today and if he has anopther one avaiable I'll ask him to bring it. I'll let you know. :biggrin:

I will be driving up to The Tire Rack to get some tires installed Saturday morning. By the time I could get to where you are I would probably have missed everything. :(

How long will you guys be out? Maybe I will come pick up my banner too!! :D

We are meeting @ 11am anf then maybe some lunch and hango otu for a bit and then going on a drive. if you vsn make that would be great. :biggrin:

I bought the same one on Ebay for $20 about 2 years ago. Looks great in the garage. Suprisingly high quality:wink:

I gave mine away since it had "Acura" on it and my NSX is rebadged "Honda". Didn't want to get confused. :tongue:

Here is some proofs he whipped up for me so here you go. Let me know which one(s) we like and I'll see what he can do (price, size, quantities) Pretty cool.......:biggrin:

NSX.jpg

Here is a better idea of what I am thinking...I streched the text to be as wide as the car....
nsxbanner.jpg

That looks good although I might default to red lettering to match the car (and my car) I also do like the red with black and the red with silver that ekin95 posted. Decisions decisions. I will get one its just a matter or which one.

That looks good although I might default to red lettering to match the car (and my car) I also do like the red with black and the red with silver that ekin95 posted. Decisions decisions. I will get one its just a matter or which one.

Yea, I imagine that he can only do one color for the printing...so the car and text woudl be the same color...but it would be cool if he could do one like that.

Here is the last proof he just sent me. If anyone is interested in any of them please let me know and I'll see what he can offer in terms of pricing, size, and quantities. This last one I really like.

NSX2.jpg

I'm interested in that last one as well.
I would be interested in a red background w/ grey/black lettering as well.

I'll take one. Tim

Back