• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice Ebay NSX Banner

If you have any questions or other design ideas please feel free to ask me. eBay feedback Thank You -Adam

Hi Adam,

I want one just like Tim's but with a darker red car. I live in Northville. When can I pick one up?

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Mine showed up the other day...man, that was quick shipping. Great to deal with, would love to give you some Trader rating, but it's not working.

I hooked mine onto the garage door by the top rungs...so as the door opens, it hangs down over the car. Very cool. :)

Mine showed up the other day...man, that was quick shipping. Great to deal with, would love to give you some Trader rating, but it's not working.

I hooked mine onto the garage door by the top rungs...so as the door opens, it hangs down over the car. Very cool. :)

I tried to give a trader rating too. I think he has to start a new thread offering them for sale before it will work.

Mine came lightning fast as well.

Hello everyone, Tim (ekin96) convinced me to join so I could talk to everyone. Anyway as for the banners, you can order a banner with virtually any color combination that you would want.

Banner Colors:
Black
Blue
Red
White
Yellow

Car & NSX Colors:

You can pick any color combination you would like. For example you would write this is the note section of your payment: I would like a black banner with 004 NSX and 025 car.

Can you show me a banner as follow.

Red Banner
007 NSX
004 Car

Thanks

Sorry Mitch I bought the first one.:biggrin: He is 10 minutes from my house so I am going to pick it up on Saturday before our NSX meet @ 11am. This oneis goingto be good. We are expecting 10 maybe more NSX's, a CGT, Noble, and more. But it wil bea record for NSX's in Michigan. If you are not busy drive up and join us.:smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85348

Let me know where he is....I may stop by and buy more from him.

I received the black banner with the silver NSX letters on it and totally love it!! It is spicing up the garage....and now I just need one with a white NSX on it. :)

Picked this one up last week to give you guys an idea of what other colors may look like. White w/ royal blue car and letters to match the LBBP NSX. I am really happy w/ this combo. For anyone worried about the quality and look of the baner, don't. They are great quailty and look awesome.

P1030612.jpg

P1030610.JPG

Is he still doing the custom ones he had advertised on here? I would like to get more of them.

Is he still doing the custom ones he had advertised on here? I would like to get more of them.

Yes he is. Just shoot him an email and I'm sure he can do whatever you like.:smile:

I actaully blew it up so that is why it looks that way. here is the original size. Smoother lines......

attachment.php

I am waiting to hear back from him to see what he says on some other issues and will PM everyone who wants onew/ his info and PP so you can order one for yourself.

Are these still for sale, and how do I go about ordering one.. Please!!!!

Back