• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice Ebay NSX Banner

I'd like a Black & White one, if possible.

2004534331352432150_rs.jpg

its a lego nsx! :tongue:

NSX2.jpg

i'm in for one of these!

I want one. Red car with grey letters on black.

So far we have 10 people interested in the red car, black background, and grey lettering. I'll see him tomorrow and see what he says.

So far we have 10 people interested in the red car, black background, and grey lettering. I'll see him tomorrow and see what he says.

Does he have to run them in batches or can we specify what we want? I woudl really like it with red car, black background and red lettering.

Is it me or does the silhoulette of the nsx in those proofs look odd? The glass are looks almost like a Beetle. Can someone photoshop it so its lower and sleeker?

I feel the same way about the roof line, too rounded.

I'm in for one also.

Thats 100% better! In fact, if you compare your image to your sig, you can see the roofline can go even lower than that!

I have no idea where that silhouette originated but its all over the web and I've always had a problem with how dumpy it makes our cars look. In fact, that was one of the main reasons why I didn't get in on the Polo shirt buy (aside from the looks of the shirt themselves). :D

Bravo! Someone send this to the guy making the banners and if he's willing to change it to this (or lower even) I'm in for a banner as well!

Final proof. This is one he made. With the roofline lower as requested. It does look better.

NSXbanner.jpg

Let me know if you want one and I'll put in touch w/ him. :smile:

I like now with the changes. I'll take one if they're at the orignial price. ($24.99+shipping)

Final proof. This is one he made. With the roofline lower as requested. It does look better.

NSXbanner.jpg

Will the car look as pixelated as it is shown here? As someone said before it looks like legos.

Will the car look as pixelated as it is shown here? As someone said before it looks like legos.

I actaully blew it up so that is why it looks that way. here is the original size. Smoother lines......

attachment.php

I am waiting to hear back from him to see what he says on some other issues and will PM everyone who wants onew/ his info and PP so you can order one for yourself.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,295
Last edited:
OK, here is the deal. Talked w/ him today and they are as follows:

$25 each w/ $6.99 shipping in US. Outside US you will have to get w/ him for a qoute.
2' X 4'
his email: [email protected]
His name is Adam

Just tell Tim from NSX Prime sent you and he will take good care of you. His EBay store can be found here for more banners of sorts of stuff: http://stores.ebay.com/SeeSigns-Inc-and-FX-Skins

Real nice guy and very responsive. he can make custom sized banners on request. If you have anoy more questions, I'm sure he will be able to answer them,.

Thanks for all the interest and I'm sure they will turn out awesome!

Here is another color option that no one else thought of red on black? Either way i will take one.

black_red.jpg

Here is another color option that no one else thought of red on black? Either way i will take one.

black_red.jpg

I already mentioned that earlier couple times but wasn't sure if he could run them individually. I wanted it to match my car.

I would really like it with red car, black background and red lettering.

Your proof just proves what I already knew, that it would look great.

I want one of these !
I bought one of the one's off e-bay that just says NSX.
I don't think it was worth the $33.00 I paid for it.
Had I'd seen it in person before buying it, I would have passed on it.
This one is much better....

Here is a better idea of what I am thinking...I streched the text to be as wide as the car....
nsxbanner.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Tim (ekin96) convinced me to join so I could talk to everyone. Anyway as for the banners, you can order a banner with virtually any color combination that you would want.

Banner Colors:
Black
Blue
Red
White
Yellow

Car & NSX Colors:
color-chart.jpg

You can pick any color combination you would like. For example you would write this is the note section of your payment: I would like a black banner with 004 NSX and 025 car.

As for payment ($31.99 Shipped); you can pay by PayPal (preferred)([email protected]), or by check or money order. If you pay by check your order will ship out after your check clears.

SeeSigns Inc.
57060 Bonne Terre
New Hudson, MI 48165

Our banners are made from heavy duty 10oz vinyl material, made for outdoors. The vinyl we use for the design is rated for 5-7 year outdoor use.

If you have any questions or other design ideas please feel free to ask me. eBay feedback Thank You -Adam

OK, here is the deal. Talked w/ him today and they are as follows:

$25 each w/ $6.99 shipping in US. Outside US you will have to get w/ him for a qoute.
2' X 4'
his email: [email protected]
His name is Adam

Just tell Tim from NSX Prime sent you and he will take good care of you. His EBay store can be found here for more banners of sorts of stuff: http://stores.ebay.com/SeeSigns-Inc-and-FX-Skins

Real nice guy and very responsive. he can make custom sized banners on request. If you have any more questions, I'm sure he will be able to answer them,.

Thanks for all the interest and I'm sure they will turn out awesome!
probably much too crowded for this design, but might be even more interesting if personalized with vin number like hrant's doormats.

Back