• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Black/Ivory 51,000 miles VIN#JH4NA1156MT000770

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsx2.jpg

madeinjapan5.jpg

Mods and extras: 2002 rear conversion and painted roof, Volk CE28 bronze wheels (17’s, 18’s) Tein Ra suspension, Taitec headers, Taitec cat delete, Taitec GT lightweight exhaust, NSX Type R short gears and 4.23 final drive (uninstalled), NSX Type R front suspension brace, Factory CD changer, Smart antenna, Clear bra (minor bubbles) I also have ½ of a black and gray interior that I planned on swapping ( carpet, headliner, a pillars ect)

The car is a 1991 (not in snap rage) with 51,XXX miles black with ivory interior. Vin # JH4NA1156MT000770. I am the second owner of the car. All maintenance has been done while in my possession. Recently I had the speaker amps and all lifter struts rebuilt, fresh engine tune up, and new axle seals and new Pirelli tires.
Asking $32,000 serious buyers can call my cell 720-xx9-xxxx car is located in Denver Colorado.
Thanks Erik

Sale is pending

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let everyone know, sale is pending. I've been getting a lot of calls the last few days...
Thanks, Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back