• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Electric supercharger

repost.gif

Actually shorter from all that MAD CRAZY BOOST!

It's so crazy powerful now that I have to take off from a stop in 4th gear. 6th gear 2k rpm results in a massive cloud of tire smoke when I stomp it to the floor. You need one, make that 3. It works as good as the perpetual boost exhaust gas recirculation system developed by the world reknown genius/vette owner over at the muscle car forums.

we are not talking about the E charger.

the E charger is a legitimate product and it acturally makes 1 psi of boost.

these 30,40,50,60,70,80,90$ pos are just boat blowers that where made to vent the gas from the engine compartment before ignition.

It does not create any preasure and maybe it might flow 350CFM if the out let side is at atmospheric preasure but if you wanted to make BOOOSt... its impossable.

I got one of these on by boat and it vents the exhaust gases quite nicely. Also i see a 40HP boost when i turn it on :biggrin:

Echarger on the other hand is a serious fan... and would displace enough air and generate enough ACTURAL GAUGE preasure to register 1 psi which would off set engine vaccum during WOT.

its still pretty expensive toy tho.

+ for echarger but negative x 10^inifity for the boat blowers.

happy motoring.

Rob:smile:

i acturally lol, totally awesome. :biggrin: :biggrin:

picture linked for easy reference.

Doc, that was actually the Tornado's upscale and even more underperforming cousin: the electric supercharger. It took me five months to run all the plumbing and beef-up the suspension to accomodate the extra ton of batteries. :D

attachment.php

:biggrin: me too!!!lol

Back