• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske

RE: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81866

Is there any way to restrict this guy and his business ventures?

I have asked for mods to close this thread so he won't solicit more money. I don't want an outright ban since we still need to bug him to deliver on his promises, but a reprimand or restriction of his account is certainly reasonable.

John

Doesn't this also remind you of another vendor who is still allowed to post here and peddle his goods who I won't name?

Sure does, but at least the other guy keeps a low profile, vs Tamoske who posts all over the NSFW chicks thread and his GB threads.

This is not the forum for people to get into vendor complaints, but I will look into it over the weekend.

Can someone help me by compiling:

1. A list of people involved in the center console and door insert group buys in question, and whether they have received their product yet or not. If anyone has received product, please include the date it was received.

2. A timeline of signifigant events for each of these groups buys. Don't turn this into a complaint-fest, I just need a timeline. Dates money was sent, dates delivery was promised, dates claimed to be shipped, etc.

Thank you.

Excellent.

Thanks for looking into this!

This is my second request for someone to compile the information I detailed above to help me help you. If someone cannot provide it by tomorrow I will not have time to look into anything until probably the middle of next week.

this is my first request for you to re-think your first request

dude, lud, the info IS, and HAS BEEN, LAID OUT FOR YOU

read the thread, as i have been asking you to for months

you won't have time to look into anything until next week???

you haven't made the time to read the thread that we have been asking you to read for 5 MONTHS and now you say that if we dont jump in to collate and filter the information stored on YOUR website FOR you that there will be a 1 week delay to help people who have been screwed for over 6 months?????

dude

as far as i'm concerned, your inept unresponsiveness is doing at least as large of an injustice to this community as tamoske is

you should have taken the time to address this matter, and other similar matters, as expeditiously as possible

you have failed in that regard, and done so with a condescending and dismissive attitude, wielding your power of censorship as the nazis and soviets did, with benevolence, spite, and disregard for the general good

shame on you sir for not understanding your role as admin, for shirking your responsibility to the good of the community, and for having the bad taste to ask others to do the job that you have been neglectful and delinquent of for you

shame on you

OK, I take it you aren't willing to do anything constructive to help. Hopefully another member of one of the group buys will.

And if that is how you feel about me and the way I run the site, I suggest you find another site. Or maybe start your own. The hours and money are crap, but it is a fantastic way to find yourself insulted over the Internet by people you've never even met. http://www.vbulletin.com

this is my first request for you to re-think your first request

dude, lud, the info IS, and HAS BEEN, LAID OUT FOR YOU

read the thread, as i have been asking you to for months

you won't have time to look into anything until next week???

you haven't made the time to read the thread that we have been asking you to read for 5 MONTHS and now you say that if we dont jump in to collate and filter the information stored on YOUR website FOR you that there will be a 1 week delay to help people who have been screwed for over 6 months?????

dude

as far as i'm concerned, your inept unresponsiveness is doing at least as large of an injustice to this community as tamoske is

you should have taken the time to address this matter, and other similar matters, as expeditiously as possible

you have failed in that regard, and done so with a condescending and dismissive attitude, wielding your power of censorship as the nazis and soviets did, with benevolence, spite, and disregard for the general good

shame on you sir for not understanding your role as admin, for shirking your responsibility to the good of the community, and for having the bad taste to ask others to do the job that you have been neglectful and delinquent of for you

shame on you
Are you out of your mind!!!??? You got ripped off by this jackass in Lithuania and you took it out on someone who has nothing to do with this! What have you done to get justice??? Are you flying over to Lithuania to confront that crook yourself!!????
Your post is totally out of line.
Shame on YOU, Brian Acosta!
Steve

Please... everyone stay cool.

I can understand how people can be VERY upset after feeling ripped off for months... they tend to have a hair-trigger and say things that they will regret later.

Let's all try to be more understanding of one another.

Please, focus on the issue.

pocospic - I feel for you, man... really I do! I know how pissed I am when I get ripped-off. But if you want Lud to do something, it looks like someone's going to have to compile a list. Lud did say that he would look into it, and I believe that's what you want.

NSX Prime - Thanks for the great site. In fact, it's so good, there is no other site to go to. :cool:

This is my second request for someone to compile the information I detailed above to help me help you. If someone cannot provide it by tomorrow I will not have time to look into anything until probably the middle of next week.

FWIW, I have a a set of door inserts, as well as a console, both received from Tamoske; I ordered them painted, so I think they're 'duds' from his first factory, but they arrived promptly, perhaps 3 weeks total.

From the first group buy, I think its clear, this seller delivers parts, but when you pay to have a vendor produce something there are delays; I think we have seen this with the ztek groupbuy, various downforce group buys, etc

I am sure these parts will eventually arrive, perhaps this level of trust is easier for me, as my parts have already arrived.

Are you out of your mind!!!??? You got ripped off by this jackass in Lithuania and you took it out on someone who has nothing to do with this! What have you done to get justice??? Are you flying over to Lithuania to confront that crook yourself!!????
Your post is totally out of line.
Shame on YOU, Brian Acosta!
Steve

steve i understand your perspective and also understand your assessment of my post

in my defense, let me at least state the facts that are relevant from my perspective...

when this GB started to go haywire and it became obvious that there was misrepresentation involved i examined all of the options that i had available to me to which served the following agenda...

a) make sure that other members know the truth about what is going on so that they will be able to make an informed decision as to whether or not to do business with this vendor

b) get the moderators of these forums to take notice of the situation and to take steps to prevent members of the community from being taken advantage of again

since the GB's were arranged so that most payed tamoske indirectly, it was therefore impossible to file any direct dispute with paypal or any other agency/authority to recover the monies lost

the only thing left that could be accomplished, from my perspective at least, was to make sure that the truth was known about the ugly details of these "transactions" in an effort to prevent others from being similarly suckered and screwed if possible

my requests for help in this matter were answered only with a reluctant agreement to re-evaluate the situation later if things didn't improve. i was not very happy with that response because at that time tamoske was (and still is)...

continuing to solicit business from members while he had yet to satisfy his existing obligations

lying to existing members regarding their existing open transactions

those are the facts

tamoske took advantage of the community here through unethical business practices and was specifically allowed to continue to do so by the moderators here despite the examples and requests for help that were made available to the moderators months ago

tamoske took advantage of the good atmosphere and reputation for honest trade that was built and maintained here by others and behaved as a criminal, without honor

when you go to the store in the united states, you expect that you will be able to complete your transaction without fear of losing your money to fraud

that same atmosphere exists here and members have grown accustomed to having the reasonable expectation of satisfaction when doing business here

that trust has been violated repeatedly by this vendor, and the moderators have not even taken the time to READ the record of this fraud in the interest of protecting prime members in the future

in summary,

i apologize to you steve, and to the rest of the members of the community who have been upset or angered by my posts

MY assessment of the situation and the moderator's handling thereof could also be COMPLETELY wrong

i apologize to you lud (other mods as well) for the emotionally charged statements and for any other conduct that you consider to be impolite as there is never an excuse for ungentlemanly or impolite behavior

i will cease posting on prime until i have received an invitation to resume doing so by lud and the other mod's out of respect for the good of the community

lud, i do respect your position as site admin, my place as your guest here, and will respect your option to not re-invite me

bja

Here is the list, I will add more once I have had a chance to scour all the threads but this one is from the GB on the door inserts. Reading through the thread is insane the amount of excuses he gave:

GB CF door inserts:
1. Oyagi
2. shiftybob
3. 92nsx
4. frank spano
5. nmymirr
6. pocospic
7. GQSmooth
8. 91nsx85crx
9. Bdean06
10. HondaArrArr
11. stuntman
12. Cyan NSX
13. NA1/2-R
14. soloracer951
15. 671-NSX
16. helijoe
17. Dudairich
18. N S X

Last edited:
There are a lot of overlap as people are buying things from multiple GBs as well as commenting on Tamoske across several threads regardless of what they have ordered, but you can collate them for a master list. Its staggering the amount of people getting screwed over!

GB CF console:
1. HondaArrArrr - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray.
2. The Kid- CF V2 console- double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray
3. pocospic - CF V2 console - double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray.
4. Kdirty130-CF V2 console- double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray.
5. 91nsx85crx - CF V2 console- stereo delete, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray PAID
6. GQSmooth - CF V2 console - double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray
7. Roger Taylor - CF V2 console - double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray
8. Bdean06 - CF V2 console - single din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray
9. davidf
10. helijoe
11. nmymirr
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. stuntman
15. CyanNSX
16. Autovation
17. Oyagi

I should add, if anyone sees their name not listed, please copy and paste the list with your name added. I tried my best. I am sure there are some who did not post on the thread who also got the shaft. Please add yourself.

b) get the moderators of these forums to take notice of the situation and to take steps to prevent members of the community from being taken advantage of again

since the GB's were arranged so that most payed tamoske indirectly, it was therefore impossible to file any direct dispute with paypal or any other agency/authority to recover the monies lost

It is not the responsibility of the adminstrator and moderators of this free site to try to get your money back for you. I have followed these threads since the beginning and must say that I am surprised that YOU are shocked about the problems with this group buy from someone in Lithuania who most likely produces these items in a garage or basement somewhere with "employees" who apparently lack the skills necessary to make the products.

I am more shocked at your outrageous, vitriolic diatribes spewed at Lud based upon your unfounded expectations that he should somehow get your money back. This is especially true since he asked for anyone involved to provide a list of the persons in the group buy so he could look into it, despite having no obligation to do so, and no one stepped forward to help out.

When he indicated it would have to wait until next week, you had the temerity to criticize him without even having the common courtesy of recognizing that your solipsistic demands were being made on the weekend before Christmas. Quite honestly, if it were my site I would have canceled your account immediately upon reading your earlier post.

You, and everyone else in the group buy, assumed the risk of dealing with a non-U.S. "vendor" with a questionable track record and with whom you had no direct interaction for making payment. Yes, I do agree that it is a shame that none of you are getting satisfaction from Tamoske but your anger and frustration with your choice to get involved with him in the first instance is totally misplaced when directed at Lud and this site.

Here is the list, I will add more once I have had a chance to scour all the threads but this one is from the GB on the door inserts. Reading through the thread is insane the amount of excuses he gave:

GB CF door inserts:
1. Oyagi
2. shiftybob
3. 92nsx
4. frank spano
5. nmymirr
6. pocospic
7. GQSmooth
8. 91nsx85crx
9. Bdean06
10. HondaArrArr
11. stuntman
12. Cyan NSX
13. NA1/2-R
14. soloracer951
15. 671-NSX
16. helijoe
17. Dudairich
18. N S X

There are a lot of overlap as people are buying things from multiple GBs as well as commenting on Tamoske across several threads regardless of what they have ordered, but you can collate them for a master list. Its staggering the amount of people getting screwed over!

GB CF console:
9. davidf
10. helijoe
11. nmymirr
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. stuntman
15. CyanNSX
16. Autovation
17. Oyagi

HOLY CRAP!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

X's $400 (average PER PERSON) = $14,000

This guy made out like a bandit!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

To Lud, RSO and everyone else who's commented.

I am proud to be a member here and love this community. It is a testament to the kind of people this car attracts that you can have such a trusting, tightknit group. I also run a vBulletin forum on the side for another iconic car, and I know how much work it is as well as the sometimes thankless job it feels like from time to time. Like Lud said, the pay is crap (paraphrasing), but somehow its worth it for me anyways in the end. Please don't let frustration boil over into bickering amongst us.

I accept responsibility for trusting Tamoske, who seems to have no direct Paypal link to the buyers and is in a foriegn country. I watched the first GB, had my misgivings but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt based on Prime's rep and the iTrader feedback. Now its turned sour, I know I alone am to blame for taking a chance. I am frustrated, as is pocoscopic. We're all human. I know Lud is busy as we all are this time of year. Lets all just keep a level head and help each other out.

Tamoske, you reading this?

sounds like a typical scam... :frown:

Come on here, gain everyones trust by doing one deal, make some comical threads, then run off with $14k... :mad:

Originally Posted by Oyagi

GB CF console:
9. davidf
10. helijoe
11. nmymirr
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. stuntman
15. CyanNSX
16. Autovation
17. Oyagi
18. N S X
19. NA1/2-R (CF center console and CF door switch panels)

GB CF door inserts:
1. Oyagi
2. shiftybob
3. 92nsx- NEVER GOT ANY MONEY OR SMTH PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS
4. frank spano- NEVER GOT ANY MONEY
5. nmymirr- NEVER GOT ANY MONEY FOR PARTS ONLY HELP TO DO GB
6. pocospic
7. GQSmooth
8. 91nsx85crx
9. Bdean06
10. HondaArrArr
11. stuntman
12. Cyan NSX- GOT CF CONSOLE AND FOR A ENORMOUS DELAY GOT BACK HIS MONEY AND TOLEN MINE MONEY FOR THE CF CONSOLE SO HE HAS IT FOR FREE!!!!!!!!
13. NA1/2-R- WE AGREE ON EXCHANGE THINGS NOT HE PAYED
14. soloracer951
15. 671-NSX
16. helijoe
17. Dudairich- PAYEC FOR THE RINGS THAT SHIPPED WITH CHEAQUES 2 TIMES WE DISSCUSED WITH HIM EVERYTHING(HIS COUNTRY POST RETURNED THEN AS -UNCLAIMED!!!)
18. N S X

2. The Kid- CF V2 console- double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray- GOT HIS CF CONSOLE 2 MOINTH AGO
9. davidf
10. helijoe
11. nmymirr- LIKE I SAID ONLY HELPED TO COLLECT GB NO MONEY
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. stuntman
15. CyanNSX-GOT IT 3 MONTHS AGO
16. Autovation- WE TALKED TO EXCHANGE PARTS TO MAKE FORMS NO MONEY
17. Oyagi
- GOT CF CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I acknowledge I am not part of the this group buy but I would offer this suggestion.

You seem to have been plagued with massive delays, overestimation of the abilities of your recalcitrant and incompetent workers as well as the patience levels of your customers and have demonstrated an overall lack of business acumen. Now you have "promised" all parts will be done by February 2008.

In light of the amount of time and energy you claim is necessary to produce each part, why not just cut your losses and cease production immediately while simultaneously refunding all monies due and owing all customers who have not received their orders. That would seem to be a simple and fair resolution at this juncture.

To be a little more accurate:

GB CF console:
9. davidf
10. helijoe
11. nmymirr
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. stuntman
15. CyanNSX
16. Autovation
17. Oyagi
18. N S X
20. Stuntman - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete & coin tray delete

GB CF door inserts:
1. Oyagi
2. shiftybob
6. pocospic
7. GQSmooth
8. 91nsx85crx
9. Bdean06
10. HondaArrArr
11. stuntman
12. Cyan NSX- GOT CF CONSOLE AND FOR A ENORMOUS DELAY GOT BACK HIS MONEY AND TOLEN MINE MONEY FOR THE CF CONSOLE SO HE HAS IT FOR FREE!!!!!!!!
14. soloracer951
15. 671-NSX
16. helijoe
17. Dudairich- PAYEC FOR THE RINGS THAT SHIPPED WITH CHEAQUES 2 TIMES WE DISSCUSED WITH HIM EVERYTHING(HIS COUNTRY POST RETURNED THEN AS -UNCLAIMED!!!)
18. N S X

2. The Kid- CF V2 console- double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray- GOT HIS CF CONSOLE 2 MOINTH AGO
9. davidf
10. helijoe
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. Stuntman - Have not received CF console or door inserts - Still waiting.
17. Oyagi - GOT CF CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB CF console:
9. davidf
10. helijoe
11. nmymirr
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. stuntman
15. CyanNSX
16. Autovation
17. Oyagi
18. N S X
20. Stuntman - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete & coin tray delete
21. smacke-swe--NOT IN GB ----"Double DIN", with "Coin tray" and "Ashtray cover"

GB CF door inserts:
1. Oyagi
2. shiftybob
6. pocospic
7. GQSmooth
8. 91nsx85crx
9. Bdean06
10. HondaArrArr
11. stuntman
14. soloracer951
15. 671-NSX
16. helijoe
18. N S X
19. smacke-swe- NOT IN GB

9. davidf
10. helijoe
12. Diveboy
13. soloracer951
14. Stuntman - Have not received CF console or door inserts - Still waiting.
17. Oyagi - GOT CF CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Aluminum Rings"
1. smacke-swe: 2 set

"Cf Gauge Cluster"
1. smacke-swe ----- not sent my cluster yet, sins shipping rest have taken so long time.

white dials
1. smacke-swe -- received middle December

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I orderd:
Order list:
1 set of "Carbon Fiber door inserts"
1 set of "carbon fiber center console" "Double DIN", with "Coin tray" and "ashtray cover"..
2 set of "Aluminum Rings
1 set of "Cf Gauge Cluster"

Recived:
1 set of white dials

I have recived my white dials in middle December.
Since It have taken so long to ship, I have not sent my cluster to be "remade" in CF.

Your payment for $1,315.00 USD to [email protected] has been sent. payment sent about 07-12-2007

I still think ( and hope ) that Tamoske isn't at crook... I hope I'm not wrong..

So you are telling me that what you supposed to pay me for my part is not money? So technically I paid you already, can you see that? You have already received my part as payment!
As you can see, I don't post on this GB much because I don't want to be 1 extra member bugging you for the parts. I just clearly point it out that I am part of your promises too.

Back