• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske

Ad to that list

9krpm Paid for v2 center console w ashtray coin holder double din and door inserts. 850.00 paid to nmymirr June 23rd.

HondaArrArrr - payment has been sent via paypal to nmymirr@aol on July 11th 2007.

Replys via PM from Tamoske:

09-06-2007 - you cf console is in producing part now. thank you

10-11-2007 - hello. sorry for delay. im talking like this because i really have lots of troubles for the first time with my workers and trying in every way to solve all these big troubles that i have. please could you wait couple days i will return from other countrie and will shipp cf pats to everyone.also shipp some $ to refund something that we done wrong. PLEASE POST THIS OF FORUMS. THANXS

10-12-2007 - ok bud from that delay i will do these cf door inserts so 100$ for delay disscount. your parts i will really try to shipp on monday.

10-15-2007 - your cf console produced and will be shipped in a 2 days since tommorow. because left to lay shining surface and pack it.

10-16-2007 - i think so today im going to see how much parts my workers finished and let you know

10-26-2007 - please write thread 5 cf consoles and cf dooor inserts will be shipped on monday evening

10-29-2007 - its a new form with no astray so we are finishing it and i think i a week i will shipp it. i will let you know first the status

Not yet received anything.....and was the first listed on the group buy. Nonetheless I just want my stuff.

OK we have a start. But I still do not have a full list of who paid for what, when they paid, who has received what product and when, etc. On the big list above it appears some people signed up for the GB but didn't actually pay. That is normal, but I need to know people who actually paid, what they paid for, etc. The last couple messages contain useful info - I need that for everyone.

I sent a PM to NMYMIRR asking him to help - since he coordinated the payments hopefully he still has a record of who paid for what and when. Or if anyone else can help compile this info it will help enormously. Something along the lines of:

Name | Item Ordered | Date Payment Sent | Payee | Date payment forwarded (if sent to nmymirr) | Date product received (if any) | Any other notes

One line per person per item.

pocospic - Apology accepted and appreciated. I understand people get upset when they are worried they may have been ripped off. However I believe you have a less than full understanding of what is involved from my perspective of trying to look into it. I will leave it at that because I do not think anything is served by arguing about it. Incidentally, there are no other moderators in any of this, just me.

Here is my receipt from when I paid for my inserts... The payment was sent to another Prime member (unknowingly), but I don't know his Prime name. Tamoske owed him some money for something else he had purchased, so he just had me send the money directly to him. I have not received anything yet! :mad:

receipt.jpg

Here is info about my transaction and copy of PayPal transaction..

Marcus Maehlum (smacke-swe). |1 set of "Carbon Fiber door inserts", 1 set of "carbon fiber center console" "Double DIN", with "Coin tray" and "ashtray cover", 2 set of "Aluminum Rings, 1 set of "Cf Gauge Cluster", 1 set of white dials. | Jul 14 2007. | Payee?. | Received white dials middle Dec 2007. | No other notes

Attachments

• smacke-swe_paypal_payment.jpg
    smacke-swe_paypal_payment.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Here is info on my transaction with Tamoske, although mine was all done through nmyirr.
Roger Taylor, cf console, pay pal info enclosed

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (ID #0HH41331T5344751D)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul. 13, 2007 Payment To Jackson Leung Completed ... -$412.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul. 13, 2007 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $189.88 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conversion to:
Jackson Leung
Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-$412.00 USD

Date:
Jul. 13, 2007
Time:
10:35:25 PDT
Completed

Note:
Jackson, thanks again for the assistance.
Shipping Address:
Roger Taylor

Confirmed

Funding Type:
PayPal Funds and Instant Transfer
Funding Source:

Paypaled to NMYMIRR $412 on July 14th, 2007 for the Tamoske v2 carbon console group buy. Double din, ashtray delete w/ coin tray. Nothing ever recieved but empty promises!

Jay

Well since my name has been shown on the list, I ordered (paid) a set of Aluminum Rings, which were in stock in August. As Tamoske stated they were returned unclaimed. When I asked for a shipping document, he provided a shipping label addressed as follows:

Richard Skinner
Dubai, UAE

Not sure about you guys, but Dubai is a sizable Emirate, and growing. Do you think the PO will deliver this to me or anyone with minimal information he provided. Not even close. So Tamoske, you may want to clarify your replies to make them a bit more accurate. You have also stated "another" shipment is being sent, so lets see how this one is addressed. Oh, BTW, still waiting for the shipping confirmation!

His lack of decent English is all it took to make me step away, not to mention my skepticism over Lithuania being a major player in the world of NSX's and NSX after-market parts.

His lack of decent English is all it took to make me step away, not to mention my skepticism over Lithuania being a major player in the world of NSX's and NSX after-market parts.

I was curious about his language skills also, especially since they seem to be worse when explaining his lack of delivery and yet he appears proficient in English in threads not related to his parts: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=920438&postcount=3

Hey Guys.

I just wanted to let every one know. I did just get my center console in the mail today. I am very please with the way it looks. now if it fits as good as it looks I will be happy and was worth the wait. I to have the door inserts coming. If they look like the center console does it was worth the money and wait time.

Thanks Tamoske

Diveboy

OK we have a start. But I still do not have a full list of who paid for what, when they paid, who has received what product and when, etc. On the big list above it appears some people signed up for the GB but didn't actually pay. That is normal, but I need to know people who actually paid, what they paid for, etc. The last couple messages contain useful info - I need that for everyone.

I sent a PM to NMYMIRR asking him to help - since he coordinated the payments hopefully he still has a record of who paid for what and when. Or if anyone else can help compile this info it will help enormously. Something along the lines of:

Name | Item Ordered | Date Payment Sent | Payee | Date payment forwarded (if sent to nmymirr) | Date product received (if any) | Any other notes

One line per person per item.

Lud,
As per your pm to me and my reply to you.....I will get that list to you (sometime after) when I get back from my vacation on January 5, 2008. The list that I will give to you will ONLY have Paypal payments made through my Paypal account on behalf of Tamoske for the (2) Group Buys. Also on that list I will have Paypal payments for other items which Tamoske was selling which I did not agree on receiving.

GB participants,
I'm addressing this here so that everyone is aware of what is going on, and that I'm on top of this. Everyone else that paid for items from the GBs NOT through my Paypal account will obviously not be included. I will not post the list here as it has everyone's shipping/mailing address on it. I will leave it up to you Lud to post it if he likes. Please check back here for updates.

Has anyone heard from Tamoske at all?

I am still hoping my door inserts will appear, but so far nothing.

Please add me to the list for Center console.
I've ordered the Center console w/ Double DIN, Ash tray door, coin tray cut out, and the door inserts.

The Status:
NEVER RECEIVED
(even after his claim of sending my center console in November)

Growing evermore impatient.:mad:

The list from both group buys has been given to Lud over the weekend. This list will ONLY have those who have paid through Paypal to my account on behalf of Tamoske.

Perhaps it's none of my business, but this is an open forum...

Why ban Tamoske from Prime? I'm certain at this point everyone knows his business practice is lousy. If people still choose to buy products from him it seems that they have only themselves to blame. There are other vendors here that get bad publicity also, but it doesn't deter some people from using them. Let the market run it's course.

With another vendor on this forum converting fact. bezels, I may reluctantly be forced to go elsewhere since I have been w/out a radio for months.:frown:

after readign this thread....WOW. I think first of all, I would of checked Lith. is far away. Why not spend some money to a local performance shop dealer then some ex-Soviet Satelite country.

I honestly don't expect anybody to jump on board with this vendor in the future if he attempts any more 'Group Buys'.
Apparently businesses are run differently on his side of the world than they are done here. Seven months after this buy started and there are still LOTS of buyers that have paid up front for product and haven't gotten anything except countless broken promises and lies.
He had a real opportunity here to provide a quality product at a fair price and have customers clamoring to get in line for them but that is all gone now.
Bummer too because of the true need for vendors to offer those types of products.
:frown:

On the upside... my CF console will be avilable for sale here real soon! :biggrin:

Back