• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske

Still nothing. I sent him a PM after he posted recently, but that has been ignored. He always has a reason when he fails to perform...and it never favors us!!:mad:

Sad to see one NSXer shafting so many other NSXers who put (admittedly) blind faith in him.

I am prepared to chalk this up to a hard lesson learned.

No ethics whatsoever.

I wish pocoscopic chimes in, since his pressure tactic was very useful.

I have already ordered a set of cheap stick on door inserts to make up for what I never received from Tamoske.

The sad part is he will continue to use NSXPrime and benefit from it whereas many people have gotten SCREWED over.

A very bitter pill to take. Well played Mr. Lithuania!
icon_clap.gif
icon_wave2.gif

......and yet another sad day in Prime.

Well guys both Chris @ SOS and I have had some discussions with the Downforce team about the console problem we all have faced here with "Mr.. Lithuania" and I think they are now in the process of tooling this product. I identified the various options with were offered to us and hope many of us can be accommodated.

It will be another hit on our wallets but at least the product is guaranteed to arrive.

I will inform Sam about the interests of the door sills and see what they can do. Please send me a PM of whom is interested.

Updates ? :confused:

This is what he is probably doing right now.

anothertoughdayatdunsboroughbackpackers2.jpg

It makes me sick to know that a fellow Prime person has blatantly ripped off unsuspecting customers. But then again, the guy lives in Lithuania and as far as I know that country has never contributed anything of value to the global society. Excluding crooks of course.

This is what he is probably doing right now.

anothertoughdayatdunsboroughbackpackers2.jpg

It makes me sick to know that a fellow Prime person has blatantly ripped off unsuspecting customers. But then again, the guy lives in Lithuania and as far as I know that country has never contributed anything of value to the global society. Excluding crooks of course.

Ditto :frown:

Thanks Honda ArrArr for looking into this.

This is more like what he's doing with our cash right now (based on his enthusiasm for the hot chicks thread):
str2.jpg

OK, I think its fair to say everyone is officially screwed by Tamoske.

Suggestions for course of action?

My first suggestion if for Lud to close the two GB threads. There's a lot of cross-posting of the same thing in them and its hard to keep bumping both of them to the top in hopes of him returning to reply. He's posted here so its a safe assumption that he's automaticaly subscribed here and will receive our comments. This thread should be the proper place to discuss his business dealings.

For reference they are here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90421
and here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90593

My second suggestion is for everyone to post here with as much details of their transaction as you can collect and collate. This will be useful as time erases memory banks :)

Third is we need to find a way to somehow recoup something from this rat.

His contact info:
Mindaugas Tamosiunas
Siaures Prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania

this is the phone number I was able to find:
MINDAUGAS TAMOŠIŪNAS
ŠIAURĖS PR. 85-36 , KAUNAS PH# 861272015

If anyone know or kno people who do this sort of thing, can you please post suggestions of our options (if any) to bring his guy to justice?

If anyone know or kno people who do this sort of thing, can you please post suggestions of our options (if any) to bring his guy to justice?

I feel fairly certain that you have no practical remedies. Amazingly, everyone trusted sending funds to Lithuania through a third party in the States who unfortunately volunteered to assist with the exchange of funds. There is no remedy against this third party who merely facilitated a funds transfer. Unless someone is willing to go to Lithuania to file a civil action, you can vent all you want but it is not going to result in a resolution that is not achieved through Tamoske actually delivering the products or refunding the money.

People may actually someday receive their orders, albeit according to some reviews of the few "lucky" recipients to date the goods may be of questionable quality. It may be an expensive lesson learned when dealing with an individual not only beyond your legal jurisdiction but residing in a foreign country and who has no banking ties to the States. Moreover, it might behoove people to investigate the "manufacturing plant" of a "vendor" prior to sending money since I suspect this individual is hiring untrained, unskilled day laborers to attempt to make these products in some basement in Lithuania.

Has no one learned to be wary after seeing a sometimes popular "vendor" on Prime in the States repeatedly rip off our members who have no recourse simply because he is in a different state? How does anyone expect to "get justice" with someone in Lithuania? I hate to be pessimistic but I just don't see a feasible strategy.

Not exactly sure if the address is in the housing development or across the highway in the commercial division.
I'm sure when Dave and Alan come back from Cancun in a few week, I could take some time to fly over and talk to this Gentleman.
I haven't had a holiday in years.
I'm sure I could come up with some product, cash or just find a peaceful solution. I'll check to see how much flights are this week.
Trev

Forgot the map.
Trev

Attachments

• Tamoske.jpg
    Tamoske.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 94
has any thought been given to requiring 'vendors' to 'register' with some minimum amount of information before they open up shop here? name, street address, phone number, business license or tax id# or something? at least register it with the admin if you don't want to make them post it all in public. not sure how practical it is with regard to foreign vendors and i'm not saying it would have avoided this situation, just something that came to mind looking at all the vendor issues on the site since i was last on here.

has any thought been given to requiring 'vendors' to 'register' with some minimum amount of information before they open up shop here? name, street address, phone number, business license or tax id# or something? at least register it with the admin if you don't want to make them post it all in public. not sure how practical it is with regard to foreign vendors and i'm not saying it would have avoided this situation, just something that came to mind looking at all the vendor issues on the site since i was last on here.

Good idea in theory but I don't honestly know how practical that is.
I would consider BrianK a vendor but i don't think he has a license or anything like that in respect to the service he offers the community.
Unless Erick is part of Mode4, I would guess the same thing about him as well. Vance could also be included in this.
I understand your concerns due to recent events with folks, but I think we just need to do our due diligence on investigating vendors if we feel uncomfortable with them. Or just not purchase anything from them at all so you won't take a chance of something happening.

Many vendors on prime are just regular citizens not salesmen,not manufacterers,just nsx enthusiasts with other scources of income,much of this is a hobby with benefits.Dali started out much the same way.Look at Titanium Dave.The true aftermarket businesses are few and far between.I think you really need to move a lot of inventory to actualy make any kind of living from this.so it all comes down to the personality,commitment and comunication skills.

I tried to post my latest msn conversation on this thread (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101893&page=3) on Friday but its not coming up. I think admin is screening everything before they allow the post to go through. :confused:

Basically I had another msn conversation with Mindaugas and he says the pieces are going through the paintshop for a second coat of clear and they *should* ship out by next Friday.

Lets hope this is the last promise.

Back