• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

03 headlight conversion w/ Sorcery Wide body kit Finished!

One hell of a ride
a #1 job !!

terrific kit, this wide body makes the nsx a rude powerbeast LOL.....(looks that is)

congrats

yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

;)

the off color guys are talking about
fbf88c74.jpg

Its not off color simply lighting. Look at the other pics and you will see the color is same tone.

The car looks stunning!:eek: Very clean install on the widebody. So how did the car do at the show? I hope you guys took first in something because DAMN that car is sexy! Good work guys.

these wheels size are

Front: 18inch, 8 1/2J +22, No spacer
Rear: 19inch, 10 1/2J +12, No spacer
(RAYS - Volk Racing TE37)

I think Front +12 is better:)
Is this information helpful to you?

Generation 2, you read my mind. So how much does the kit + 03 conversion cost? I almost thought it was like the Kawagen Sport Zero Force kit. Only yours look much nicer. Same goes to Hishi (what sideskirt are you using?)

Attachments

• zero011.jpg
    zero011.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,325
Thanks hishi. Just curious because I noticed the xs front tires are much smaller than the backs. I wanted to see how far out they brought the fornt tires with the widebody kit. Hopefully I get a job in FLA so I can buy a NSX as my second car to my sc300 5spd. (2jz-gte swap coming soon). I can keep the sc as my daily driver and have the NSX for track/beauty.

Thanks for the help
Robb
92 SC300 5speed
2jz-gte with t04r coming soon

Re: Ick. - More like Yuck!

flaminio said:
Maybe I'm just being contrarian, but that's one of the ugliest NSXen I've ever seen.

Maybe you're not just being contrarian, because I agree with you.

Turn signal lights

hishi/generation 2, is it an easy fix to put some turn signal lights in the front fenders? I noticed that none of the Sorcery widebody 2002 kits don't have any on them at all.

Re: Turn signal lights

1TITENSX said:
hishi/generation 2, is it an easy fix to put some turn signal lights in the front fenders? I noticed that none of the Sorcery widebody 2002 kits don't have any on them at all.

I did ask the question before. Will it crack if I try to cut a hole on it?

Re: Re: Turn signal lights

I recommend using a high speed rotary cuter with a sharp carbide bit - such as the RotoZip. This will not crack the fiberglass panels.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Jin1976 said:
I did ask the question before. Will it crack if I try to cut a hole on it?

Nice set-up Bro!
Makes the X a little bit more interesting!

Mild to Agressive the way I see it.
Japanese F50?
:D :D

I saw the pics and suddenly, drumming through my head"...Too Fast...Too Furious..." While i can appreciate the effort and taste is obviously a subjective measure, I can't see the 'wow', just a lot of non-functional cartoonish bulges hiding what was once a beautiful body. That said, congradulations on a very well-executed conversion. I can't help thinking though, that this is why Ferrari owners have a dergree of credibility when they say our cars are not true exotics. Won't happen to my car, but to each his own...gonna go play GT3 now so I can drive your car:D

Initially when I saw the car, I was also kind of turned off by the looks. But when kwiknsx posted the car in a different light, it really made the car looked stunning. It just goes to show you how the right presentation can make all the difference.

In the end though, I'm with the crowd that appreciates the NSX in its original form with no aftermarket body kits. A good looking car in its original form shouldn't need to be modified.

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet !!!
You guys should see this in person, I have.
The car looks great. interior with the carbon, very nice.
The headlights must have been a bear to do.
very nice work.
Too bad its not red ;)

Back