• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

119 Cars Out Of 200+ Sign Ups

Ladies and Gents,

If you are signed up and do not plan on attending then please let me know what number you are, so I can edit the list. I hope we can get close to the 200 cars that signed up for NSXPO.

If you are still on the fence then this does not apply to you. This applies only to the people who are not going that are signed up on the list.

Thanks,

E

I am DXD and I am not likely going.

Ladies and Gents,

If you are signed up and do not plan on attending then please let me know what number you are, so I can edit the list. I hope we can get close to the 200 cars that signed up for NSXPO.

If you are still on the fence then this does not apply to you. This applies only to the people who are not going that are signed up on the list.

Thanks,

E

Excellent! A shame thread! Line up boy-o's and take your punishment :biggrin:

You will be missing out on possibly the greatest NSX event of your lifetime. Years from now stories will be told. It's like having a chance to go to Woodstock, and then deciding to bag it because you gotta get your TPS reports out.

Excellent! A shame thread! Line up boy-o's and take your punishment :biggrin:

You will be missing out on possibly the greatest NSX event of your lifetime. Years from now stories will be told. It's like having a chance to go to Woodstock, and then deciding to bag it because you gotta get your TPS reports out.

I sold my NSX and bought a 997 Turbo over the summer. I'm bummed and while I originally planned on going anyhow, I just can't take the time off right now.

Enjoy Vegas!!

I'm not going to make it either. Having a newborn killed that dream pretty quick. :frown:

We'll miss you guys but.............

spankn.gif

for not being able to make it.

Congrats Cozmo!

Last edited:
120 cars signed up as of today.....wheres the rest of you 60-70 on the sign up list?

Ladies and Gents,

Thanks,

E

I'm confused. I went to the nsxpo site, signed up, & paid money. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to? I thought that was the singular means to sign up.
Or, maybe it is and you somehow can tell the future and know who signed up and paid...but will waste their money by not actually attending?

???

Last edited:
I'm confused. I went to the nsxpo site, signed up, & paid money. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to? I thought that was the singular means to sign up.
Or, maybe it is and you somehow can tell the future and know who signed up and paid...but will waste their money by not actually attending?

???

No you are fine, what I am trying to say is that we have about 200 NSX owners signed up on the list to go....but out of the 200, only 120 has actually registered and paid to go. About 10 or so people have indicated that they are dropping out for personal reasons, so that leaves about 60-70 guys on the list that have not paid/registered yet that are saying that they plan to attend.

Basically I am calling them out to get their butts registered.

Capiche?

:cool:

I guess I didn't realize it was possible to sign up without registering (paying). I didn't see that option. Maybe that shouldnt be allowed.

the "sign up" is simply the thread on prime where bunches of dreamers put thier names down to inflate the list of attendees to make the vegas folks think they were so loved by nsx owners that this xpo would in fact blot out the sun......reality is starting to creep in:tongue:

10-22-10 Last Day To Get Registered for NSXPO

and Doc go buzzzzzz at the track! :tongue:

Come on guys lets get more registered! Vegas is going to be awesome! :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

???

There's one more thing to do, get a hotel room!!

It's the reality of life in the internet age. It's easy for people to say they're in. It takes zero effort. But it's different when people have to pony up the money.

Honestly, 40% dropoff ain't all that bad, especially when you consider the costs associated with this event. You've still got 120 committed cars.

10-22-10 Last Day To Get Registered for NSXPO

and Doc go buzzzzzz at the track! :tongue:

Come on guys lets get more registered! Vegas is going to be awesome! :eek::biggrin:

Excuse me newbie-ness, are we supp. to get anything in the mail or just show up?

It's the reality of life in the internet age. It's easy for people to say they're in. It takes zero effort. But it's different when people have to pony up the money.

Honestly, 40% dropoff ain't all that bad, especially when you consider the costs associated with this event. You've still got 120 committed cars.

You hit the bullseye!! :smile:

Excuse me newbie-ness, are we supp. to get anything in the mail or just show up?

Mike,

I think we're supposed to get something in the mail, but for those of us driving X-country, it better come soon. (I'm leaving this Saturday morning.)

Organizers????

PS: Thanks for the super job you did for HCII!!!

Last edited:
Mike,

I think we're supposed to get something in the mail, but for those of us driving X-country, it better come soon. (I'm leaving this Saturday morning.)

Organizers????

PS: Thanks for the super job you did for HCII!!!

Thanks Gene,

I can't believe you went from Delaware to Cali, back to Delaware. Now Deleware to Las Vegas and back. That's alot of traveling :biggrin:

I'm going to be taking some notes at this event. I like to challenge myself. :wink:

Mike

PS: I wonder how many of us from S2000 Homecoming are attending this event, or better yet, how many NSX owners have S2000 too?

Last edited:
PS: I wonder how many of us from S2000 Homecoming are attending this event, or better yet, how many NSX owners have S2000 too?

Well, I know of at least 4: Patty (Kyras), Tom (socals/socalx), you - Mike (b/c), and me :smile: who attended Homecoming.

BTW, I didn't drive to Cali. I flew and rode with Patty.

Last edited:

It depends on a few things. First, are you a NSXCA member? Second, did you sign up and pay to attend NSXPO on the designated web site? Third, after you pay both aforementioned fees you will recieve a confirmation e-mail. That's all there is too it. All of the instructions on how to register and book a hotel room are explained on the NSXPO website. Once you are confirmed all you have to do is show up at the hotel Wed night or Thurs monring and recieve your intro package.

But I received an e-mail, and I quote: (just wondering about the packet of information referenced)

Hi Gene

This confirms that your registration for NSXPO 2010 has been accepted for the following:

1 NSXPO 2010 General/Social Event
0 NSXPO 2010 Track Event

Around the middle of October we will send you a packet of information in preparation for the event.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,
Don Lebentritt
Registrar NSXPO 2010
[email protected]

Huh, I guess I didn't read my confirmation very well. I wouldn't worry too much about it. The organizational skills of the people who put together NSXPO is exceptional. I was part of the 2006 committee and iirc, we just handed out everything at the registration table in the hotel. There's really nothing you need beforehand if you took the proper measures to get registered.

Have a safe trip out and watch out for Smokey. ;)

Back