• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 - 2001 NSX ~ Look no further for our LED "smooth" Integrated Bumper Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017 Deals*****

PM us with your special build request or custom order!

All of our NSX products are now 10% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING :) Not going to find a better deal so if you have been waiting for the right deal, here it is, we have many Carbon wheels in stock or we'd be happy to build any custom spec.

Samples can be found in our NSX collection here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

Happy Holidays from all of us at EuroBoutique!

Besides LED lighting we build many parts for the NSX for your interior too!

PM us for all your custom NSX Interior needs!

We stock some parts and other pieces we can build for you if needed. No part is too big or too small.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

NSX CF power window trims, perfect fit!

The key to an eye-catching interior is to have matching parts, everything flows nicely in this car:

We have two sets in stock and almost finished for shipping.

Smoked finish is by far the most popular but we can also do clear finish as well.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Hi,

I’ve been runnning with your very first set of DRLs since launched but now considering the integrated look ...

As I’m UK based, a few questions ...

- will these be a plug and play fitment?
- can you post photo of the indicator lit in orange?
- earlier in the thread you mention exchange option ... how does this work?

Many thanks, Paul

Hi,

I’ve been runnning with your very first set of DRLs since launched but now considering the integrated look ...

As I’m UK based, a few questions ...

- will these be a plug and play fitment?
- can you post photo of the indicator lit in orange?
- earlier in the thread you mention exchange option ... how does this work?

Many thanks, Paul

hello Paul ~ good to hear from you! We will send you a message with details....

but to answer your questions:

a) Yes these are 100% Acura OEM lenses so physically they are plug/play. Wiring wise you run a power/ground to the battery so it's pretty straight forward

b) Will try to find a picture of what you request and post it here

c) Core exchange works if your stock lenses are 100% mint because we use only brand new Acura lenses for our modification work.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

For those of you who missed our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale - we are extending all SALES UNTIL END OF NOVEMBER!

Do not wait as this is our once a year sale! *

​​​​​​​
All PM's returned, be sure to ask us about any custom parts you don't see here.

We stock many s2000 CF parts, visit our site and follow us on Instagram:

www.euroboutique.us

https://www.instagram.com/euroboutique/?hl=en

thanks
EB staff

Can you send me the installation instructions for these? I want to see how they are mounted & hooked up before I purchase. (The driving lights in the lower bumper on the black NSX above)

Thanks!

Can you send me the installation instructions for these? I want to see how they are mounted & hooked up before I purchase. (The driving lights in the lower bumper on the black NSX above)

Thanks!

Sure you can drop us an email ([email protected])

The instructions are pretty straight forward but in case anyone here is wondering too, the LED bars are attached with 3M tape which we supply already installed on the lights. The harness is plug and play and there is a simple 2-wire tap to the fuse box for the ground and trigger. We do offer metal brackets for those who wish to drill holes but it's not needed. We understand most NSX owners prefer not to drill holes and the 3M tape is strong enough to hold the lights in place.

thanks
EB staff

Thanks!

Hi Formula170,

I’ve been running a set of these for the past few years, The 3M supplied is great quality so if you go this route, please make sure you align before applying.

As I’m a UK owner, I simply connected these via a new OEM fog light plug to the OEM fog light loom and they work fine, including bringing on the side lights that I have upgraded bulbs in.

HTH ... and let me know if you want night time photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back